Chapter Five

So the steak marinate is mixed like this..." Sebastian pressed his chest to your back and reached his arms around yours. You allowed him to control your hands, delicately mixing up a broth. You sniffed it.
"It smells delicious!" You exclaimed, your ears twitching as you felt Sebastian's warm breath on the furry tips.
"I'm glad you like it, f/n." Sebastian responded.
"There's just something missing." You said, taking a small handful of basil and sprinkling it in. Sebastian's eyes widened, but automatically softened when he smelled the luscious scent.
"Its perfect, f/n. We should cook together more often." Sebastian said, smiling down at you and carefully dropping the steaks into the boiling mix. You blushed and smiled up to him.
"Okay! That will be fun!" Sebastian chuckled and scooped you up in his arms, kissing your cheek.
"You look absolutely darling this morning, f/n." You blushed and twitched your tail when he put you down.
"Thanks." You said. Sebastian suddenly raised his head.
"The Young Master is calling. Good day, f/n." He left with a flash and you decided to take a walk in the garden. As you walked, you heard a light 'meow' and practically melted when a small black kitten with gray paws brushed up against your leg, staring up at you with bright green eyes.
"Hello there sweetie! Oh, you are SOO cute!" You sat down and pet the small kitten who mewed, purring. You smiled and the kitten nuzzled your face, leaping and batting at your swishing tail. You purred and picked a small yellow rose, twining the stems together and taking out the thorns to make an adorable collar with a rose on the left side. You put the 'collar' around the kitten's neck, and a familiar voice interrupted the comfortable silence.
"F/N!!!!!!!!!!! We finally found you! We've been SO worried!" Your mouth dropped in horror.