Chapter Three

You hummed as you swept the halls and suddenly heard a loud yell. I dropped the broom and rushed to find Mey- Rin about to drop a huge stack of plates. I quickly ran in front of her as she fell and caught most of the plates except for about two. You looked at Mey- Rin and put the plates on a shelf, helping her up. It had been a couple of weeks since Sebastian had brought you to the estate, and already he had developed feelings for you, even though he had tried his best to keep them from you, you could definitely tell he liked you. You sighed.
"Rin, you should really take off those glasses."
"No! The Young Master gave them to me please don't take them away!" Mey- Rin yelled and backed away quickly. You whisked your tail and sighed.
"I won't."
"You did really good to catch most of those plates, f/n." Sebastian said behind you. I jumped.
"Oh hi Sebastian." You sweat dropped and felt him pet your ears. "Meow! Sebastian!" You said blushing and flattening your ears. Mey- Rin giggled at you and smirked. I felt hot breath next to my ear and Sebastian was leaning down and whispering.
"Meet me in my room tonight~" You covered your mouth while your face went cherry red and he walked away. Mey- Rin looked curious, but you quickly ran back to finish sweeping the floors. Until you saw Sebastian running away from a red blob.
"OH BASSY!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!" You started laughing at Sebby's face- a victim's cry for help. The redhead suddenly stopped and stared at the sight of you laughing and stared. You quickly stopped and saw Sebastian looking frustrated. "Hello, dear. My name is Grell Sutcliff the fabulous, ravishing red reaper!" Grell said with a rather funny pose and walked up to you. You giggled until Sebastian came up behind him and grabbed his shoulder and threw him out the window.
"What did he ever do to you, Sebastian?" You asked, tipping your head cutely.
"He's annoying as hell. Just please... stay away from him." You frowned. "Okay." You said, quickly finishing your chore.
<Time- Skip brought to you by Sebastian's unhealthy but adorable obsession with cats!!!!>
You nervously walked into Sebastian's room and saw nobody there but a shower was running. You tried not to gasp as Sebastian walked out with a towel around his waist.

A/N-- Me--

*gasps* A CLIFF HANGER.

Sebastian-- That wasn't very nice.

Me-- Every story needs a good bit of excitement and suspicion! *sweat drops*

Sebastian-- So you find me being half naked exciting? *smirks*

Me-- Uhh.. Your like, perfect. WE ALL WANT TO SEE YOU HALF NAKED!!!!!!!! *glomps Sebby*

Sebastian-- She can be just like Grell at times...

Thanks for reading! Ill be updating soon and if you have any ideas feel free to send them to me! *blows kiss* Cya!