A Gadget Mistake (Part 1)

This takes place between S2 E6 and E7.

Just another nice day in Griffin Rock. The morning sun was shining, and the dew from the grass started to evaporate. And I saw it right through the window in my room a few moments after I woke up. I quickly got dressed. I ran downstairs so quickly like I was in fast motion to enjoy the outdoors. But before I do it, I had breakfast.

"Cody, I need you to maintain the firehouse because we're going to fill the hole up in Blossom Vale we dug when we got hypnotized. Love Ya. Bye!" said Dani.

"Do I have to go to the command center?" I asked.

"Nope. Everyone will be with us, and we'll rescue them if they got in an accident. Ok?"

"OK."

I went to the garage.

"Rescue bots, go fill up the hole in Blossom Vale," said Heatwave.

That sounded so weird instead of "Rescue Bots, roll to the rescue".

Anyway, I decided to enjoy the outdoors and went to the court. A minute later, I gave up playing basketball all by myself. Suddenly, an idea popped into my mind.

[LOL I almost typed poopped instead of popped.]

I went to Doc's on my hoverboard. Hopefully, Frankie and Doc will have something that's not boring.

"Hey, Doc. Hey, Frankie. Sup?"

"Oh hi, Cody. Daddy is making a "random" gadget." said Frankie.

"Cody, don't touch this ray. Who knows what will happen if you do," warned Doc.

"OK," I said.

Frankie and Doc went out of the room. Couldn't it hurt to just look at it? It looked interesting. As I walked closer to it, my chest accidentally touched it and it fell to the ground, shooting one beam at me. My vision became red and then back to normal again.