The Secret Lover: Valentine's Day Special | Part 3

Note: This contains a new character created by me. All Fan-Fiction.

Cody's POV

Waiting. Waiting. Waiting for her to come out of that door. Hiding behind a hedge. It had been hours since I came. This time, on my hoverboard. I had asked for Dad's permission, and he agreed. But he couldn't come, he was busy.

 Finally, the door opened. The familiar, black hooded girl came out again. This time with another love sign. Well, you won't be planting another sign again. I'm going to see what you are, once and for all! I leaped out of the hedge, like a lion waiting to attack and prey on a little critter. This whole Valentine's day thing had turned me into a lunatic! But I didn't care. I ran towards her. She gasped and tried to run, but this time, I was the one faster. I grabbed the hoodie and pulled it down.

Her light chestnut hair spilled out. She had a deep green eye color. But it looked like blue at the same time. Was it teal? I spent several seconds looking at her eyes as if I was hypnotized.

Then her surprised expression turned into a beautiful smile.

"Oh, Cody! You've solved the mystery!" her angelic, soft voice broke the silence.

I stood there, dazed. Trying to absorb everything into my brain.

"Uh... I-I solved it??" I asked, struggling to find my normal voice.

"Yes, you did!" She said, "You read the card I sent you. You took action. You solved the mystery! I just wanted to tell you about my feelings!"

I was both confused and bewildered. I had never seen her at school. She had never talked to me before. Then suddenly, she kissed me. On the cheek. Ohh, Frankie's gonna be soooo mad, I thought as I blushed.

"Hey, Cody, s'up?" Frankie said, crossing the hall.

 A lot has changed since Saturday.

"Nothing. Nothing new at all," I lied.

How will I ever explain this to Frankie?

LOL..... This was the first time I've ever expressed these much feelings. Oh, this is fine since it's for Valentine's day. Bye, peeps! Tune in into the next chapter!