Why.....? (Part 1)

A/N I have lots more ideas now! (Nevermind if you don't know what I'm talking about.)

This place takes place after the end of season 4! And without further ado, let's begin! (I don't know why I did that.)

I walked around town, admiring the season fall. The crisp air was refreshing and there was an extremely pungent smell of that old man trimming his grass and hedges. After all, today was labor day, so I don't don't have to work or go to school the only time in September.

The leaves were golden brown and falling like a child separated from its mother or father. I was only assured that in the spring, it'll grow its leaves back to where it had been like a family reunion.

 And also, the remaining of our team on Griffin Rock to protect something in an event on the mainland. So it is just me, Dad, and Graham on Griffin Rock. We had warned the people on Griffin Rock to be extremely careful and paying attention to everything so they won't cause a disaster.  

Dad was working in a field downtown to pick ripe berries, even though he didn't have to. He is such a good man,  not taking no for an answer to work. Graham was helping him by using a tablet that confirmed if the berry was ripe or not. It can also tell the weather.

Suddenly, Graham's tablet started beeping. A dust storm was approaching! Graham told Dad to go to the nearby shelter that had only room for one person, but he refused. I had to not see the rest because I could breathe the dust and choke in the storm if I wait here any longer. So I got my hoverboard in my jacket and traveled to the firehouse as quickly as possible.

A surprise was waiting for me back in the firehouse. I was astonished to see what the surprise was. It was...

Quickshadow!

But shouldn't she be in China right now?

"Hey, Quickshadow. Why aren't you in China?" I asked.

"I came to see what was happening in Griffin Rock," she said in her English accent. "And of course, I took the GroundBridge,"

"Yeah, good timing. A dust storm is about to arrive. You have to save Graham and my Dad! They're in danger!" I told Quickshadow.

"I know. I heard that Chief had already warned the townspeople and the townspeople are safe, but not Graham and Chief, so I'm going to try and rescue them before it's too late," she said.

And with that, she transformed into the car in the Maven Danger show. I remembered what she said, I just hope it's not too late.