My Guardian???

My vision stopped being black, and that meant I woke up in a bed with a blue blanket. I was surprised to see a girl with 2 buns on the back of her head standing there, concerned.

"Who are you? And why I am I in this random bed?" I asked her.

"Uh, um, Cody, this is what happened:

So last night we 2 were at a sleepover, and then the horrible lightning storm arrived. We started telling scary stories, and the lightning shook something heavy and hard on a shelf, and it fell and hit your head. You blackened out, and then we thought you were unconscious. Your siblings were out at work, so I couldn't tell them what happened. Now, it seems like you had lost all of your memory," the girl said.

I didn't believe her.

"But who are you?" I asked.

The girl had an uh-oh face.

Before I knew it, 1 hour passed and I was at the hospital. Had I really lost all of my memory? If I did, I-

A glowing light appeared in the air before I could finish my thought. A beautiful girl about 2 years older than me envolved from the light. She was glowing, and her feet didn't even touch the floor; she hovered.

"Wow. Who are you?" I asked the glowing girl.

"Hi. I'm your guardian, but just call me Mabeline. I am like a genie, I give you grant your wishes whenever you're in trouble or when you're depressed," she said.

I told Mabeline what happened, and I was in a hospital room that had me in the room, so we were private.

"So the only thing right now is to give Dad a chance he's gonna live, and make my life back to normal," I asked.

Just after Mabeline nodded, I saw shadows under the door, and she disappeared into thin air.

I suddenly remembered things again. The girl with 2 buns behind the back of her head is actually Frankie. We were indeed having fun at our sleepover, and the heavy metal trophy I earned 5 years ago fell out of my highest closet shelf and it hit me (no pun intended).

Frankie was so glad to know that I started remembering things again and gave me a hug...

~

I heard groaning in the next room. Could it be this much of a coincidence and Dad was in the next room? I maybe think/hope so. The groan I heard is absolutely a good groan.

Finally relieved to know that Dad is gonna be OK.

A/N:

Sorry if this part took a long time. I've been busy lately. In the meantime, you readers can give me some requests and ideas to make a new part. Promise that I will give you a shoutout in the part you requested!

Best regards, SS CMXLIV (CMXLIV is roman for 944)

(•○•) happy face (the circle is the mouth, not the nose. BTW, you can ask me how to make that happy face.)