He's OK!!!!!!😌😁😌

I woke up. The blinding lights from the window almost made me blind, and I went back to sleep. I repeated this over the entire morning, and by the time I finally got out of bed, it was 1 PM.

When I went downstairs, I saw all my family gathered around the table. They seemed relieved and joyful. I asked them what had happened, and I was very (x15) glad.

They told me that dad's ok. OK??? YEEEES!!! But he isn't 100% recovered. So my guardian did take it seriously! I was so lucky to have such a guardian. Also, the nurses and the doctors said we could visit him.

We had to wait about an hour or two, but it was worth it. We turned down a corner, and then another one, and another. It felt like a twisty maze. Even though the hospital was smaller than an average one, it felt three times larger than the amusement park I visited when I was 6. I got lost in it for hours, and then Dad had to report the people who were managing the intercom. Dad really cared about me.

Anyways, we came to a door in a hallway, and it said: "For patients that have grave illness only."

I couldn't believe it. That room held patients that were extremely close to dying. And that Dad was in it. I opened the door slowly.

Dad was sitting on a cot, and he was reading a newspaper. When he saw the look of us, he quickly put the newspaper and motioned us to come here.

We hugged each other tightly. Talk about a family reunion!

Our prophecies, our hopes, and our prayers had supported Dad and he survived his disease.

No matter what happens, a family bond can't break. Even when they're faraway, even when they're in heaven.

A family bond can't break. For eternity.

❤️♥💓♥💕♥💖♥💗♥💙♥💚♥💛♥🧡♥💜♥💝♥💞♥💟♥❣️

(•○•)

( •○•) 

No matter what.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

The end of all Cody's POV stories/part. If you don't want it to end, you can message me or type it into the comments a story idea. I'll give you a shoutout in that part!

*Sparkle out.*