Chapter Four: Voice Of An Angel

Harry POV

"I-I can't meet them." She was still recovering from the apple juice she was choking on.

"Why can't you?" I saw it as no big deal. The lads are pretty chill.

"B-because I'm not used to being around people. I only have one friend. Well, two now since i met you."

A smile was planted on my face. "And now you can have four more." She sighed. "Plus, you can ask Affy why she didn't remind you about Zayn," I said trying to lure her in.

"Yeah...I guess I could. Just let me take a shower." She got up, put her plate in the sink and went upstairs. I took this moment to wash all the dishes since I didn't want to just sit there. I saw a piano in my view sitting in the dinning room.

She came out of her room the same time i was looking in her fridge to get more apple juice. She looked stunning. She was wearing a white colored shirt with blue stripes, a pair of blue shorts and white TOMS. Her hair was down and really curly. She looked amazing.

She put her head down being shy. It was so cute. "Sorry I didn't have time to straighten my hair."

I walked up to her, lifting her face up. "No need to apologize, love. You look stunning."

Her tan face blushed in the cutest way. "Really?"

I smiled. "Really. Now let's go." I took her hand in mine and led her out the door to my car.

Aria POV

I should've known he would own some type of sports car. He's famous, why wouldn't he? You never see them drive a van or a toyoda. And why not? There's nothing wrong with those cars.

We arrived at their complex though really fast. Go figure. It was a big place. There was a gate in the front of what looked like connected appartments, like little townhouses. He pressed a button on his visor and the gate opened letting us come in.

"They're here," someone yelled who i identified as Louis. He was wearing his famous stripes. Everyone waited till Harry parked his car. Louis sung open my car door and picked me up. "Hey, we match! You must be Aria. Those pictures don't do you justice."

"There's pictures?" I looked back at Harry and he shrugged, but i saw a hint of a smile on his face.

"I'm sorry about...him," Liam said pointing to Louis.

"Oh you know you love your dear wife," he teased. Wife? I couldn't help but laugh. "See? She loves me." He carried me inside the complex and set me down on the couch.

The living room was all white with some splashes of red here and there. There were pictures of the boys and some of a family i didn't know. Harry was in on picture so i guess that was his family picture and one had Louis in it. Louis was also with his current girlfriend, Eleanor in another picture. There was a huge flat screen telly on the wall dividing the many pictures.

I heard some noises coming from their kitchen. "Aria!" Affy came and tackled me on the couch, leaving everyone in a fit of laughter.

"Hey Affy," I say kissing her cheek like i always do. She's my best friend, of course we did that. "You have some explaining to do."

"Uh oh," she joked, running over and hiding behind Zayn.

"Nice to finally meet you Aria." He extended his hand to me, trying to help me up off the white couch.

"No!" Lou pushed me back down. "She stays on the couch." He plopped down right next to me. "So, tell us about yourself," he said sweetly changing his mood.

Harry sat on the other side of me, smiling. The rest of the boys and Affy sat on the other couch, Niall being forced to sit on the arm. "Well...I'm Aria."

"Hello Aria," they all said. I felt like I was in an AA meeting. It made me smile.

"Um... I'm 17. My brothers in the force, so I basically live alone. My parents are dead and I have a dog named Scamp."

"She loves to bake," Harry added for me, smiling down at me.

"And she's the best singer in our school."

"Affy!"

She shrugged. "What? Thought they should know." she flashed a smile in my direction.

"You sing," Harry asked being smart since i already had told him.

"You bake," Niall asked, his eyes getting wide as he held his stomach.

"Yeah," i say answering shyly to both questions then sending a look in Harry's direction.

"Niall, she just got here," Liam says rolling his eyes. "I'm just gonna apologize in advance for all of them."

"No worries." I smiled.

"Care to sing a few bars," Zayn asked snaking his arm around Affy.

"Ugh! PDA!" Lou threw a pillow at them and then turned his attention back to me. "Please sing for us love."

I just looked at Affy who nodded at me telling me to go on. I though for a second and then began singing.

"I need a tough lover

Yeah, yeah

I need a tough lover

whoaa,

I need a tough lover

Yeah, y-yeah

A tough lover

Yeahhh

When he kisses me

I get that thrill

When he does that wiggle

I won't keep still

I want a tough lover."

After i sang a few bars of the famous old hit, all the boys sat quietly and Affy just smiled at me. Uh oh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short, i know. 

I'm only beginning this story so bear with me.

Also, give that song over there a listen ---------> 

<3