Chapter Twelve: Honeyyyy I'm Hommeeeee

Hope you guys like this chapter. Crazzzyyyy stuff you would never expect :p

:DDD

Aria POV

"I'm Justin's fiance." Those words left her lips like it was nothing, where my head was spinning. Fiance? Justin has a fiance?

I just walked past her and the sleeping girl. I unlocked my door and moved out of the way so that they both could come in. Without even saying anything, everyone came into the house and sat in the living room. You could just feel the awkward. 

"Is there anywhere i can put her?" She motioned to the sleeping baby and i just held my hands out. She placed her in my arms. Her skin was warm and soft, she was just peaceful. Now that i really looked at her, she had some of the same features as Justin. The dark hair, the long eyelashes, even the way her lips curled. I smiled down at her as i walked her upstairs to my room and sat her on the bed. Before i left, i pulled the covers on her and kissed her on her forehead. 

Everyone was looking at me as i decended the stairs. I guess i would have to speak first. "What is your name?" I finally reached the spot where i sat before, right inbetween Harry and Sarah. Affy was sitting in her favorite chair and Justin's fiance sat on the loveseat.

"My name is Millie."

"Ho how did you find me?"

"Your brother and i have been talking ever since he's left. He would call me every night when he could and he told me all about you. He really did mean it when he said you were beautiful." She paused having a smile on her face. I couldn't help but smile back. "I met him when we were both in high school. We dated for a long time. Even when he was in college we were together. I got pregnant around the time he left to look for you. Little did i know that he had to go all the way to America. We kept in touch of course but he wasn't there for Gracie's birth.

He proposed to me the night before he boarded. It was a romantic sight. I've haven't seen him since then, only a few phone calls but then they all stopped about a week ago. That's why I came to find you." Her eyes showed tiredness and worry. Right now she was a single mother and who knows how long my brother would be home, if he was still alive.

"I felt Harry's hand squeeze mine, telling me it's alright to say. "Millie... about a week ago, i got a letter from the guard. He's....his missing lost at sea." Her eyes began to water about the same time mine did. "I'm so sorry."

"It's...it's okay. This is what happens when you get invovled with someone who wants to defend everything he loves. We'll just have to wait it out."

"You and Gracie can stay in my room. I can sleep on the couch."

"I...I don't want to become a bother to you at all. We can stay in a hotel or something."

"You're family now. Family doesn't let other family stay somewhere else."

She cracked a smile. "That's what Justin told me when i got pregnant...."

"I wonder why he's never told me about you. You're amazingly gorgeous." And it was true. She had light brown hair that was pulled back underneath a hat with her bangs framing her face. When i saw her standing, she was a little bit taller than me, but then again everyone is taller than me. She had a slim figure that made it seem like she never had a kid. Her stomach was flat but she was more curvy. Her eyes were an ocean blue and her lips were full and pink. You would think she was some type of model. 

"Let me introduce you to everyone here. This is my best friends Affy and Sarah. And this is my boyfriend Harry." He gave me a smile before he turned to her and said hello.