Chapter Eleven: Babies, babies...oh and more babies.

Aria POV

 Harry has been here for two days since management told him it wouldn't make any sense for him to come back on tour when they're heading home tomorrow. They told his fans that he needed to go home for special reasons. Of course they understood but they had no clue about him coming here.

He's been helping me get better and get over my brother missing. Of course I still missed him and waited for that letter telling me they  found him but it hasn't quite happened yet. I just don't want to lose him. He's all i've got. Of course the boys and Affy and Sarah are my family too but i mean the only one linked to my parents. I don't have aunts, i don't have uncles, cousins or grandparents that i know of. Either way they didn't take the time to find me. Why should i find out about them?

The sun shone through my window. I rubbed my eyes like a four year old and rolled over, seeing that Harry was right next to me. Affy sleeps in Justin's room while Sarah is staying at Liam's flat. She would come over here everyday since he was on tour. Of course she could sleep on the pullout couch but she prefers Liam's place. It wouldn't surprise me if she slept in his bed while he was away. Weird, i know but when she starts liking someone, she really likes them. But it's different with Liam.

"Harry," I said while nudging him. "Time to wake up." He gave me a grunt as a response. "C'monnnnn," i say in an annoying kid's voice.

"If that's supposed to be annoying, you make it sound cute." 

"Just get up."

"What time is it?"

"10."

"So why am i getting up?"

"Because i cooked last time."

He groaned. "Fine." He began to get up only wearing his boxers and walked near the door. "Only because i love you," he said before pecking me on my forehead.  He closed the door.

After a few minutes, bacon and eggs filled the house. I trudged myself up out of bed and walked into my shower. I let the warm water sting my body, waking me up. I washed my hair with my favorite shampoo and conditioner.

 I stepped out of the shower with a towel tight around my body. I walked into my room, the cold air licking goosebumps on my skin. I walked over to my dresser to get out my bra and underwear. Just as i closed the drawer, i felt someone's warm breath on the back of my neck.

"You're so beautiful."

"Harry, don't do that. You scared me. When did you get in?"

"I came in here when you were in the shower. I wanted to give you breakfast in bed." He pointed to a tray that was on my bed. "But you gave me a show." He smiled.

"Don't be cheeky," i say pushing him away teasingly. He pulled me back to him. "Harry im in a towel."

"We can lose that, love."

"Harry..." Before i could finish he planted his lips to mine. They had desire and a wanting feeling coming from him. I'm not going to lie, i've always thought about sleeping with Harry but me being the shy one, i never showed an interest. But with Harry, this is the first time i've seen him like this, and trust me, i'm not complaining. 

He lifted me up onto my dresser so he could get closer to me. I still had my towel tight around me, my hand keeping it up. He slowly removed my hand from the towel, only to bring himself closer to me so it wouldn't fall. I tangled my fingers through his hair, a moan stuck deep in his throat.

"Hey guys. We're goin' to the-WHAT THE HELL? AFFY! THEY'RE HAVIN' SEX IN HERE!"

"WHAT?" I heard some faint footsteps become louder as she came closer to my room. "ARIA NICOLE MONTGOMERY. GET DOWN THIS INSTANT."