Chapter Six: Just Be Careful

[A/N I DO NOT own any of these songs. Just goes in the fan fic and i liked them x]

Aria POV

Of course there was school today. But luckily, all i had to do today was music and play practice. I decided to pull my uniform skirt on when I got to school, since all I have is my brother's bike to ride. And yes, it is a motorcycle.

Light makeup with eyeliner and my har clipped back was all i did. Made sure Scamp had food and then i left for school.

I came into the recording room seeing a note from my couch.

Wife went into labor, frewe day today x

Great, I was on my own for half the day. So, being how I am, I decided to record a new song I wrote. I put the head phones on, grabbed a guitar, hit record and started singing.

"Oh oh, oh oh

Oh oh, oh oh

Yeahh, oh whoaa

Oh, no no no

Let them in, get the lights, let the party begin

Mix a lil love, get the mood jumpin

From New York to Miami by ten

I think I'm ready to go"

I got lost in the music I didn't realize I had a guest with me. "Oh!" I jumped. "My God Zayn, what are you doing here? If you're looking for Affy, she's in French."

"I was actually looking to talk to you."

"Heh?" Okay, that sound wasn't normal.

He motioned for me to come out. I did. "I wanted to talk to you."

"About?"

"Harry." I stiffened. "How much do you like him?"

I shrugged. "I don't know. I just met him. Why?"

"He needs to...figure things out."

"What do you mean?"

He put his weight on one foot. "Woman issues."

That startled me. "There's another girl?"

His face stiffened. "Don't tell him I told you. He would kill me."

"Zayn, it's fine. I just met Harry. I doubt something would happen between us." I tried to smile and he seemed to buy it.

"Alright." He ruffled my hair and then began to walk away. "Oh! Can I have a copy of that song you just sang?"

"What? You liked that?"

"It was amazng!"

"Alright." We both smiled as I started to work my magic with the cd, making it sound like i wanted it to.

Liam POV

Of course I was the first one up. Was i the only one who remembered we had practice or what? It's hard being the responsible one. I got dressed and headed for Zayn's room. To my surprise, the door was open and he was gone. I shrugged it off. I didn't have to worry about Zayn too much. He could handle himself.

Next, I went to Niall's since his was right next to Zayn's and mine. I crept the door open adn there he was laying in his bed, hugging an empty pizza box. I sighed. "Niall. Time to get up." He burped. This dick just burped in my faace. I pushed the matress over, making him fall to the wood floor.