Sequel Chapter Eighteen:Life Without One Direction

*****Few Years Later*****

Aria POV

"Do you have your bags," I asked looking down at the three kids in front of me. Today was Darcy and Harry's first day of school. They were now 5, making Gracie 8, me 22 and Haz 24. He was on tour with the lads as we speak doing yet another sold out tour. He laughes at me when i tell him One Direction are gonna end up like The Who.

"Yes mommy," Darcy says looking up at me with the same eyes as Harry's. She was wearing a light gray shirt with a pocket on the right and a pair of blue shorts and a blue bow in her hair. Harry was wearing of course the outfit that Louis bought him for his birthday; a brown sweater, dark pants and some suspenders that he's beginning to love. He wore them everyday. Maybe i should stop letting him hang out with Louis.

"Gracie, bus is here," I yelled from the kitchen. She came down the stairs in her school uniform with her hair pulled back and tied with a blue bow. She carried her navy blue messager bag around her shoulder. Harry would bring back or send some buttons for her in the mail whenever he went to a new place and she would always put it on her bag.

"Here's your lunch." I handed them each their own bags. I always put small notes in there and a piece of new candy from the store. I kissed Gracie on top of her head. "Have a good day, love."

"Love you mum." She walked out the door and ran to the bus.

I clapped my hands in front of me. "Okay. Are you guys ready for your first day of school?"

"Yeah," they screamed in unison. They took one last spoonful of their cereal and then rushed to put it in the sink, almost knocking each other in the process.

"Mum," Harry asked turning around.

"Yes love?"

"When is daddy coming back?"

"He should be back from tour next month. Why?" I knelt down in front of him. He shrugged his shoulders and tilted his head down, making his curls fall in front of his eyes. I lifted his face up. "Daddy's not going anywhere. He'll be back like he always is." He shook his head and went to go grab his backpack.

We headed out to the car and they got into their carseats. The ride was silent except for Darcy singing along to One Direction in the CD Player. I kept all their cd's in here and it's basically the only thing i have the kids listen to when they're in the car. I looked back at Harry in my mirror and i just knew something was off. He was missing Haz more than any of us.

"Give me kisses you guys." I leaned down and hugged them both in my arms. They kissed each side of my face and then began to run in with the rest of the children. "Harry." He turned around and looked at me. "Daddy is coming back, i promise. So don't be sad." He smiled at me, just like Haz would and then turned around and followed his sister.

I got back into the car and gripped the steering wheel tight. Little drops of water feel onto my white knuckles. How do i tell them?

Affy POV

"Zayn," I say on the other end of the line. "Go to bed. I know you're probably tired. 

"But i wanted to hear your voice love. I miss you to bits."

"I miss you too but that doesn't mean you can just skip sleeping." I giggled on the other end of the phone.

"How's Maddie?" Yup, Zayn and i had a beautiful baby girl. Her name is Madelaine but of course he calls her Maddie. Somehow, she got blue eyes and had Zayn's black hair. I hate to say it, but she got my mother's eyes. I haven't talked to my parents ever since they kicked me out when i got pregnant with Aden. I'm sure they've seen me around in the news being that I'm married to Zayn.