Sequel Chapter Twelve: Introducing Me

Aria POV

A month has passed and today the kids were sleeping over at Anne's. Harry and I had the whole day to ourselves since she wanted to take them out on the town. I didn't mind at all. Gracie has been doing okay but not making the progress the doctors want her to. I try not to worry about it too much but being how I am, it's not that easy.

Harry squeezed my hand, taking me out of my thoughts. We were walking around this park along the water. "What's wrong love?"

I shook my head. "Just thinking."

"She's going to be fine. Isn't that what you tell me all the time? She's a strong girl. We can get through it." I just nodded. "C'mon."

"Where are we going," I asked as he pulled me to a different direction.

"Just enjoy the breeze," he teased back. I just laughed. We climbed up some rocks and hills till he suddenly stopped. "Look."

I looked out at the view. It was amazing up here. The water was a clear blue just like the sky and I could see everything going on in the town. "I had no idea this was here."

He let go of my hand and sat on the nice green grass. I sat in between his legs and he began to pet my hair. "I came up here one time on one of my walks and found it here. Beautiful isn't it?"

I nodded my head. "It's amazing."

"But it doesn't compare to you." He pecked me onbmy cheek. I blushed. I hated how he still had that effect on me.

"Aria?"

I turned my head to the sound of the voice. "Oh my god. Mason!" I ran up and hugged him. "I havent seen you in forever."

He pulled away, still looking at me. "I could say the same thing about you. You still look amazing. How have you been?"

"I've been great. You?"

"Just being myself. Doing well in college."

"That's great." I saw his eyes move to Harry who was now standing behind me, his hand around my waist tightly. I wanted to squeal but I just kept my mouth shut. "Mason, this is Harry. He's my husband."

I saw his eyes widened but he still smiled as he reached his hand out. "Nice to meet you."

"How do you know Aria if you don't mind me asking."

"We were in the school play together. I was her love interest."

Harry turned to look at me. "I didn't know you were in a play."

"It...wasn't that important."

"Don't be modest," Mason said. "You were the best I've ever performed with. You were amazing."

"Not that amazing." I looked down at my feet that seemed to get my attention better.

"Well I should get back. My next class is going to start soon. Nice seeing you Aria. And nice meeting you Harry." I waved goodbye but Harry didn't do anything. He just watched him while he walked away.

"What was all that," I asked turning around on him.

"What?"

"You squeezing me so tightly and being rude?"

"What about you not telling me you were in a play," he asked turning on me.

"It was nearly two years ago, before I even met you. Why does it matter?"

"Because we're supposed to know everything about each other."

"Oh please. I know there's some things you haven't told me. You'll tell Louis before you tell me." He didn't even answer. "That's what I thought." I began to walk away.