Niall Flashback

I thought i would write this to make it easier for you guys to understand what happened with Niall and El. This is not a chapter, but i'm writing it anyways. 

Enjoy xx

Niall POV

*****Flashback*****

I was doing my usual rounds for the morning paper. Of course i hated getting up in the morning but what 15 year old didnt? Especially when it was a weekend. There was a new house on my route so i left early to see where it was.

I took my bike and road down the street it was on, seeing that it was a small house that looked like it only held one person in it. It was white and kind of falling apart. I remembered this house. My buddies and I would go inside and have parties in there. Surprisingly, we never got caught. Or cleaned up. 

I was about to put the paper down when someone opened the door. I looked up and there stood the most beautiful girl i've ever seen. Her hair was brown and it was long and wavy. It reached all the way down to her belly. She was in her jammies, plaid red shorts and a tank top that showed part of her stomach. Her eyes were a light blue. She looked so perfect.

She looked at me, analizing me like i did to her. A small smile was planted on her face as she started blushing in the cutest way. "Hi."

"Hi." I smiled back at her, walking closer up her walkway. She walked down the stairs and i handed her the paper.

"Thanks." Her smile got wider as she reached for the paper, her hand bushing against mine. "Elena."

"Niall." She looked down suddenly and then back up at me. "You're new here huh."

"The accent didn't give it away," she joked. She had a weird accent. It wasn't British, and it wasn't Irish.

"Where are you from?"

"Australia." That explains it. "Just moved here last night."

"So you don't know anything here," i said it like a statement than a question. She shook her head. "Well how bout i show you around Mullingar? Let you see all the great places." 

Her smile got wide, showing her perfectly straight white teeth. "I would love that. Pick me up in an hour?"

"Wouldn't miss it." I smiled back at her. I took her free hand and kissed it before getting on my bike to finish my route in a hurry and get home to get ready.

I had about ten minutes to get ready to pick her up. I took a quick 3 minute shower, side my hair and got out my best clothes to wear. I sprayed Axe all over my body, not too much and not too little. I put on my white sneakers and ran out the door, being a little late. 

I rounded  her corner, seeing her on the steps and slowed my pace. I stuck my hands in my pocket and walked up to her sitting on the steps. She looked up and her eyes brightened at the sight of me. "Hey."

"Sorry I'm late," I said trying to hide the fact that i was running.

"Have you been running," she asked with a smirk on her face.

"Well...yeah." 

She laughed. "It's okay. I wasn't ready on time either. I just sat out here. Shall we go?"I extended my arm out and she linked hers through mine. Cheesy, i know. But it was kind of soon to be holding her hand. 

I decided to show her my favorite park by the water. We sat at the edge and she stuck her feet in. It was hard for me not to look at her up and down with the outfit she was wearing. She had on blue torn shorts and a peach frilly top. Her hair flowed down her back but she had some pieces pulled back on the side. She wore light makeup and her lips were a lovely peach color. 

Next place i took her was Starbucks for some breakfast since we both didn't eat. We got to know each other then.

"My parents moved down here for me," she said holding onto her mug full of cinnamon pumpkin coffee. "They said that they found an agent for me down here that could help me."

"What do you do?"

"Model and act. I've been modeling since I was 6 and i started acting when i was 10."

"Anything major?"

She shook her head. "Just small parts. Like being extras in movies. I haven't really got a major part yet." She took a sip of her drink. "What is it that you do?"

"I sing and play guitar. I won some compitions here and there, been in some of the papers and all."

She smiled that famous smile i loved so much. Wait...i loved? Yeah...I loved. "You'll have to sing for me one of these days."

"Are you giving me permission to see you again?" Course i would be flirting. I couldn't help it when i was with her. I just came out.

"Only if you want to."

"Of course."

*****End Flashback*****

She left for America a year later and to get my mind off of her, i tried out for The X Factor, not thinking i would get in, yet be put into the number one band in the world. She told me to try out which i did and i loved it ever since. 

I remember the first time i saw her at my concert in America. She was in front row and we were in Houston. She was the only one sitting down, looking at me. I didn't know it was her until she smiled that smile i fell in love with. I stopped right there on stage and jumped into the crowd right to her. I couldn't help it. I sang to her that night, my eyes never leaving hers. 

I had her meet me back stage and that's when i asked her and kissed her for the first time. Of course management found out and hers were worse than mine. They both had a talk and told us that we had to break up. I was heartbroken. Of course we got back together behind their back, well, we never broke up in the first place. Now all it's filled with is sneaking behind people's back. My management found out of course, but they never seemed to mind. 

I wanted so bad to have our relationship out there, being able to see her more than i do but if i did, her parents would trash me and the band. No one knew that part, not even El. I got a text that night from them saying that and that's why i never told anyone, not even the boys. Sometimes being in love sucks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kinda like romeo and juliet type of thing, eh?

Like i said, not really a chapter. 

Just a little info

Night lovelies!

<3