Chapter Thirty-Three: The Ultra Sound

I love you guys' comments but when you tell me to update now or hurry up and update, it kinda pisses me off. I'll update when i update. You just have to learn how to be patient and whatnot. I never really see comments saying how you guys like my story or what you don't like about my story which makes me kind of sad. But i thank you guys for so many reads and votes. Just, please don't rush me, okay?

Aria POV

Its been about two weeks since the accident. Affy just started waking up last night due to her being in a coma. I was still mad at Zayn but not as much. Seeing him suffer like this is payback enough. It was about 3 in the morning and i was up eating a lot as usual. This just started this week, being that it's Thurday. I was sitting on the couch with a big tub of vanilla ice cream while Harry was asleep in the bedroom. We still had a few shows in California and since Affy is in the hospital, we didn't want to really leave this town. We would just drive to the town venue and come back here at like 12 at night. Harry and the other boys would of course be tired so they went to bed straight away as where i, because of this baby, couldn't really sleep at night. 

Today, though, is going to be a special day. It's the day we find out what the baby is. I think Harry was more nervous than i was but i still had my moments. So, to take my mind off of it, i decided to turn the telly on. "Damn you, Louis!" I rushed to turn the telly down. He must've been in our room again.

I heard someone groan behind me. "What was that?"

"Sorry Haz. Lou turned the telly up again. Did i wake you?" I put another spoonful of ice cream in my mouth. Damn heatflashes and heartburn.

"It's alright." He kissed me on top of my head and sat down on the couch with me. He pulled me on top of his lap. "I couldn't sleep anyways. You weren't with me."

"Always the cheeky fellow eh?"

"Of course." He opened his mouth and i put a spoonful of ice cream in his mouth. "Is there anything good on?"

"It's like 1 in the morning. Of course not." He laughed and rubbed his eyes. "Why not go back to bed?"

"Because you don't seem like you're tired and i wanna stay up with you."

"Harry, you're clearly tired so i think you should-"

"A, I'm staying up with you." Yeah, let's see how long that lasts. I turned to the music channel and it started playing Payphone by Maroon 5. I really love this song and Harry knew it. He started singing it to me in my ear and soon i felt my eyes droop. I yawned. "To be we go?"

I nodded. "After this song is over...." I placed the now empty tub of ice cream on the table in front of me and nessled closer to Harry. He was keeping me warm. I heard the telly get turned off and felt Harry's arms carry me back into the bedroom. "Aren't i heavy," i said sleepily.

He shook his head. "Still light as a feather." He kissed my forehead. He placed me down on the left side of the bed and basically fell face first into the pillows next to me. I couldn't help but laugh when i heard him snore a few seconds afterwards. I turned over on my side and slipped into a deep sleep.

I shot up out of my bed, my face wet with tears. I covered my mouth, trying not to wake Harry up. I looked over at him and thankfully he was still sound asleep. I looked over at the clock and it said a quarter to 9. I held my stomach and looked down. It was just a dream, Aria. Just a dream. I got up slowly and made my way to the shower.