Sequel Chapter Ten: Surprise! We Got You Another Trip To The Hosptial

Harry POV

I rolled onto my side. I picked up my phone and looked at the time, 10am. I rubbed my eyes and rolled a little bit to far. "AAHH!" I rubbed my back as i sat up.

"That's one way to wake me up," Aria said poking her head over the side and laughed.

"Very funny." I got up and took my spot on the bed again.

"Today's the last day here, huh?" I looked over at her and she had her head down, messing with the comforter with her fingers.

"Yeah. It is. Are you sad to leave?"

She nodded. "A little bit. I love it over here." I shook my head. Her head snapped up. "But i'm happy to be seeing everyone. I wonder how they're all doing. But let's get some food before we have to pack." She stood up but i pulled her back down. "Harry!"

"And where do you think you're going without kissing me?"

"The last time i kissed you, things got heated very fast." She giggled.

"And you didn't like it?"

"Nope," she said popping the 'p'. I made a hurt sound. "I'm kidding. I loved it." Her face moved closer to mine and my heart quickened. Even now, she still had this effect on me. "What's wrong Styles," she asked against my lips.

I swallowed. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"You're heart is going really fast." She placed her hand on top of my chest. That was it. I closed the gap between us as i crashed her lips to mine. My hands snaked around her waist as our lips moved in sync. Her hands went straight for my hair and tangled in it. My hands traced up an down her sides, not wanting to break this moment.

My lips made their way down to her neck, my favorite spot to kiss her. "Harry," she said out of breath. "We should eat breakfast."

"I am," I said against her neck.

She laughed. "I mean real food."

"You can't tease me and not expect me to take revenge."

"But-"

I kissed her passionately. "Shut up." She only nodded and i kissed her again.

"Can we eat now," she asked getting dressed.

I laughed. "Sure. What do you want to eat? We can go on the boat and go in town if you like. Do some shopping before we leave?"

"Sure. Might as well put our bags in the boat too." I nodded and starting packing up my stuff. I turned around and saw that she was wearing my favorite shirt that said LOVER on the pocket. I only smiled. "What?" 

"You look good in my shirt." She smiled back at me. 

Soon our bags were packed and I brought them to the front door. "I'm gonna miss you," Aria said as she looked back into the house. I only laughed and took our bags to the boat. 

The food was great at the restaurant and now we were walking around hand in hand looking for stuff to buy. 

"Lets go in here." I pointed out this small clothes store that looked good on the outside. She nodded and I lead her into the store. 

It wasn't so bad in there. The clothes looked like something I would wear. I went over to my side of the store and looked on the racks. I pulled out a shirt that said HIPSTA PLEASE on it in bold letters. 

"That looks like you," she said looking over my shoulder. 

"You think?" I held the shirt up on my body. She nodded. "Whatcha got there?" 

She held up a strapless blue dress that looked tight up top and then flowed out at the bottom. It looked like it wouldn't pass her knees. It was a cute dress. 

"A dress I like." 

"It suits you." I pecked her on her cheek. We went over to the cashier and paid for our stuff. 

A few more shopping bags later, we were getting on our plane to head home. "Best honeymoon ever," Aria said before falling asleep on my shoulder.

Niall POV

"Is everything set," Alex asked as we were all running around in Harry's house. I haven't asked her out yet, but we were really hitting it off. 

"Everything that you ordered," Zayn grunted as he plopped down on the couch. 

"Don't be a party pooper, Zayn. It's all for our best friends," I defended. He rolled his eyes. 

"When are mummy and daddy going to get here," Gracie asked tugging on Lou's shirt. 

He picked her up. "Soon. They'll be here soon." Harry Jr and Darcy were rolling around in their playpin. We got them from Harry's mum this morning.  

I sat on the couch next to Zayn and Alex came over and sat next to me, her shoulder rubbing off of mine. I wanted to grab her hand but no one but Liam knew I fancied her. 

We heard the doorknob turn. "Quick, grab the babies and hide, Affy whisper yelled. Sarah grabbed Harry and Liam grabbed Darcy while Zayn grabbed Aden. I grabbed Alex by the hand and pulled her behind the couch, never letting it go. She looked over at me and smiled and I smiled back. 

"It feels great to be home," I heard Aria say. 

"Yeah. We should go get the kids after we-" 

"SURPRISE," we all yelled and jumped out. 

"Mother-" Aria started and then covered her mouth. 

"MUMMY!" Gracie literally jumped out of Lou's arms and ran over to Aria and Harry. 

"Gracie! I missed you so much." She picked her up and kissed her. Harry did the same thing. 

"How was the honeymoon," Alex asked beside me. 

I saw Aria look down at our hands with a huge smile on her face. Uh oh. "It was really good. Thanks for the place you guys." 

"No biggie," Liam said next. 

"We're just glad you had fun," Sarah said beside him. 

"Mum..." 

"Tell us everything," Lou said pulling Harry onto the couch. 

"Mum..." 

"There's nothing to tell. We had a good time." 

"MUM!" Everyone's head snapped up to look at Gracie. She looked really pale and usually her skin was tan. 

"Yes Gracie?" 

"I don't feel too-" she didn't even finish before she fell to the ground. 

"Oh my god Gracie!" Harry was first to run to her side. "Somebody call the hospital!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

I'm so sorry I'm extremely late with this. 

I can't thank you enough for getting me so many reads! 

You guys are literally amazayn. 

I don't know when ill update next. 

I kind of have writers block and my mom has been on the computer for the longest time. 

I did this on my phone. 

I was going to make this longer but I needed a quick update so here we are. 

I know this chapter is kind of sad but Nilex is just too cute for words.  

Love you guys <3