Sequel Chapter Two: Welcome Into The World

Still havn't figured out a title...maybe Why I Married One Direction? That's all i got ._. But enjoy this chapter <3

Aria POV

"BLOODY HELL,'' I screamed as i rode in the limo that was supposed to be for Zayn and Affy. Gracie was crying in Harry's arms and Affy was holding on tightly to Aden while we sped down the streets of London trying to get to the hospital as fast as we could.

"Just breath,"Affy coached me. 

"WHAT THE HELL IS BREATHING GOING TO DO? I'M GOING TO DIE!"

Gracie cried even more. I didn't mean to scare her but gosh i was in so much pain. Harry took his free hand in mine. "Breath with me." (Remeber the prank video? (; ) I looked him straight in the eyes and nodded my head, breathing along with him. I sucked in a huge amount of breath as another shot of pain shot through me. I'm sure if i did't break Harry's hand, it would fall off soon.

They rushed me into the hospital on a gurney, me cursing Harry out for doing this to me. Zayn carried Gracie off and him and Affy along with Aden waited in the waiting room for the rest of the guys to come since they all couldn't fit in the car.

"If i get out of this alive, i'm going to kill you," I threatened Harry through tears.

"You love me too much.''

"NOW'S NOT THE TIME TO BE CHEEKY!" He flinched at my shouting words and i instantly regreted it but my mind was more on the pain that kept getting closer and closer in time.

Getting into the room was such a blur. They rolled me in and instantly the doctor ripped my panties off and stuck her hand up my vag. I screamed as another contraction hit me. "She's not ready yet. She's only 5 centimeters."

"Can you give her something for the pain," I heard Harry ask over my screams.

The doctor nodded. "Can we get some epidural in here?" Soon i felt myself being forced up into a sitting position and my dress being ripped off from the back. Well, there went that. I felt the sharp needle go through my back and into my spine. I winced at the pain of the needle but the contraction pain was slowly fading.

I laid back down just as Harry wiped the sweat off of my forehead. "I really do love you." I nodded as i closed my eyes, trying to calm down my speeding heartbeat. I didn't want anything bad to happen so i just had to calm down. I felt myself get sleepy and i just fell asleep.

Harry POV

I watched her as her breathing calmed down and she fell asleep. I kept my hand in hers, making sure she was going to be alright. I hated seeing her in this kind of pain and i knew part of me was to blame. I was the one that got her pregnant so this was partically my fault. 

My eyes looked down at the engagement ring that she refuses to ever take off. A smile forms on my face every time i think about how mad she got when i tried to take it off when she sleeps. I would just slip it off now but I wanted her to sleep. She was always a light sleeper. I was just excited for this day. I wanted to hold our baby in my arms for the first time and get the feeling of actually being a father.

All those late night runs to Nandos and the grocery store just to get her the right food led me to this. My mind flashed back to the first time we moved into our house.

*****Flashback*****

"Haz, you really didn't need to get this one," Aria said as i carried the last box inside. Niall and Liam were placing the couch in the living room while Louis and Zayn were helping Gracie with her room upstairs.

I set it down by the door, taking Aria into my arms by her waist. "You deserve the best," I say right before kissing her on her cheek.

She giggles. "Okay, but this place is so huge. The bedrooms are like suites here."