Chapter Twenty-Seven: Break Time

Dedicated to this lovely person because her comment cracked me up and made my day ^^^^^^^

Song by Mariana's Trench that basically sums up Aria's life on the side ----->

<3

Harry POV

Today we had about two weeks off from touring and when we get back, it's the day before Valentine's Day. We all decided to head home to England that way Sarah and Eleanor could come with us when we tour. We were all chilling in mine and Lou's flat.

"I'm so tired," Niall whined leaning onto Liam.

"Why do you have to lean on me? Go to bed or something."

"I think that's a good idea. We could all use some sleep," Louis said running his fingers through his hair. We all nodded.

Aria started for the stairs but i caught her by her arm. She turned around and gave me a weird look but i pulled her closer and whispered in her ear. "I'm taking you somewhere first." She still looked at me with confusion on her face but she still nodded. 

I walked her to the car and she got in on her side and i got in on mine. She looked really tired. I rested my hand on her leg. "You can take a nap. It's a long drive." I leaned over and pecked her on her cheek and she turned leaning her head onto the window and closed her eyes. I laughed quietly to myself and then turn the car on and drove off into the direction of my mum's house.

Since i had no one to talk to, i decided to turn on my cd player and blasted whatever was in there. Mariana's Trench. Aria had put this CD in the last time we were in my car. They weren't actually that bad. I nodded my head to the beat and and tapped the steering wheel. I would look over at Aria and she was really out. Seemed like nothing would wake her up so i decided to scare her a bit.

I sped up and then slammed onto the breaks. Her body jolted up and held onto my wrist and onto the window. "What the hell Harry?"

"I was bored and had no one to talk to." I pouted out my bottom lip and a smile soon was plastered onto her face.

"Where are we going anyways?"

I started driving once again. "To my mum's. I think you should have a proper introduction and break the news to her. Plus we can spend time away from everyone at my bungalow and spend time with Gigi."

She nodded her head, resting back into her seat. "I miss her face."

I raised my eyebrows. "You miss her face?" I started cracking up.

"What? It's the mother instinct in me." She looked down at her phone and became as white as a ghost.

Aria POV

"What? It's the mother instinct in me," I said while reaching into my pocket getting out my phone seeing i had a new message from someone i thought i would never hear from again.

"What's wrong," Harry asked noticing my expression.

"It's....nothing," I said furrowing my eyebrows.

"You look sick. Seriously Aria, what's wrong? Who is it?"

I sighed. "It's from Justin."

His head snapped over to me so fast i thought he would've got whiplash. "What?"

I opened up the message and read it outloud. "Hey sis, just checking in to see how you and my Gracie are. I've been thinking, i want you to keep her. You're going to be a better parent than i'll ever be so it just seems fair." I paused, looking over at the next sentence.

"Go on," Harry said placing his hand on my knee for encouragement.

"You should know, i found dad. He's been alive this whole time. I can't go back home since the navy is sure to find me and you know the penelty, death. I'll always be here when you need me but i know you'll be safe with Harry and the rest of the friends you made there. But i can't see you face to face. Not anymore. I'll text you and email you every day but it's for your own safety if you stayed away." Tears fell out of my eyes. Curse being pregnant and horomones raging.