Sequel Chapter Twenty-One: Elounor & Siam

El POV

*****Same Day When He Came Home*****

I looked down at my outfit that i was wearing. A black skirt, a light shirt and my favorite pair of black TOMS. My eyes flickered down to the wedding ring Lou had gave me when we got married last year. The wedding wasn't that big, just our family and friends. It was a nice ceramony though and I wouldn't change anything for the world. I looked down at our son, Logan as he was sleeping in his stroller. He's about 6 months. I had him two months before Lou left. He's the sweetest thing in the world. Knowing both of us though, he's going to be a huge clown in school.

My eyes locked onto my amazing husband's blue ones. A smile grew on his face as he looked at me, sparkles in his eyes. He walked so fast to me and all i did was stand there and smile. I couldn't seem to get my feet to move in any way. When he reached me, he dropped his bags and pulled me into the tightest hug ever.

I laughed. "Uh Lou? I can't...breath."

He let go and smiled at me. "Oh. Sorry." His hand put a piece of hair behind my ear and caressed my cheek. "I missed you so much."

"I missed you too." He smiled wider at me and then leaned down and kissed me. Oh how i missed his soft lips on top of mine. He pecked my face a couple more times before he went over to where Logan was still sleeping in his stroller. He leaned over and kissed him on his head and then looked back up at me. "Shall we go home?"

I nodded. He leaned down and grabbed his bed before taking my hand in his, kissing me on my cheek. He took the stroller and pushed it out to the waiting car.

Liam POV

My eyes searched for the girl that i fell in love with. I looked around for her blonde  curls and slim figure. I looked around some more and then my eyes caught some camera flashes and i saw her standing there with a sign in her hands. I couldn't read what it said so i started walking closer to her.

I'M PREGNANT!!

I stopped dead in my tracks and just smiled. I dropped my bags and ran to her, picking her up and spinning her around while i hugged her. I set her down carefully. "Sorry. I didn't hurt you did i?"

She laughed and shook her head. "No Liam. I'm perfectly fine." She snaked her hands around my neck and i carefully put my arms around her waist. "Liam, you're not going to kill it. Just kiss me already."

I smiled and placed my lips on top of hers. They were soft and sweet, just all around amazing. I tightened my grip around her waist and picked her up once again and spun her just once, my lips still on hers.

I placed her down and she was still laughing on my lips. "Let's go home, yeah?"

She took my hand in hers. "Yeah." I went back and picked up my bag and then she led me out to the car. She sat in the drivers seat and turned on the car. The radio started playing the most familiar voice.

Seems like just yesterday

You were apart of me

I used to stand so tall

I used to be so strong

You're arms around me tight

Everything, it felt so right

Unbreakable, like nothin' could go wrong

Now I can't breath

No, i can't sleep

I'm bearly hanging on

Here I am once again

I'm torn into pieces

Can't deny it, can't pretend

Just thought you were the one

Broken up, deep inside

But you won't get to see the tears I cry

Behind these hazel eyes

I looked over at Sarah. "Is this who i think it is?"

"Aria," she asked not taking her eyes off of the road. "Yeah. She wrote this song when Ben broke up with her. Affy made her record it awhile ago and some others as well. Each of us has a CD to listen to. She's basically all i listen to."

"She's so amazing. I wonder why she hasn't been noticed." Just then a thought popped into my head.

Sarah looked over at me for just a second. "I know that look. What are you thinking Liam?"

I pulled out my phone, getting ready to text someone. "You'll see when I'm finished."

"And what if she doesn't like it?"

"She likes singing right?" She nodded her head. "Then she'll like it." She shook her head again and continued driving.

I was sitting on the couch with Max on my lap and Sarah leaning her head on my shoulder. We were watching reruns of My Babysitter's A Vampire. I actually loved this show when i was a teen. Sarah got me into it. You know, being with vampires and all. But the main character was hot. Sarah was her name, go figure.

"So," Sarah said after awhile. "What do you think about having a kid?"

I kissed the top of her head. "I love the idea. How far along are you?"

"About four months. Got pregnant after you left."

"Amazing," i said before kissing the top of her head.

"I love you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's so short.

My mom kicked me off the computer again -.-

Logan on the side ----->

And i have a killer headache

Hopefully better chapter tomorrow.

<3