Chapter Twenty: Ben, What Are You Doing?

Aria POV

It's been a couple days since i got Harry back and moved back in. Gracie was nearly potty trained and getting into a lot of trouble. The lads went to practice since their tour would start soon. They took Gracie with them just to give me some alone time. Everyone else went with them but i just wanted to stay home for awhile. 

I was eating some food in the kitchen, having the tv blast so i could hear it. I was currently watching Step Up 2, one of my favorite dance movies. The doorbell rang and i knew it wasn't one of the lads because they never ring the doorbell. I hopped off the counter and went to answer the door, only to be scared shitless.

"Hey there Aria," his low voice said, his eyes taking me in.

"How did you find me?"

"You're on the cover of every magazine. I just followed the screaming girls." He began to push himself into the house. 

"Ben, you need to leave." I started to push him back but he was too strong for me.

He grabbed my wrist, squeezing it painfully. "I'm not going anywhere princess. Not till i get what i want." He pulled me inside with him, slamming the door shut.

"What the hell is it that you want then," I yelled through tears.

"I want what we did the first time i got you," he whispered into my ear. He pulled me upstairs to Harry's room, shutting the door. "And you're going to keep your pretty little mouth shut and not scream."

"You're fucking crazy if you think-" He taped my mouth shut as i turned around to face him.

"I said keep your mouth shut." He began to undress me, pushing me onto the bed. I tried to scream but it wasn't like someone would hear me. He tied my hands in front of me, making sure i would never get out. "Now you're going to enjoy this whether you like it or not."

I shook my head trying to push him off now that he was completely naked also. He left bruises and cuts on my arms and legs as he had his way. He even reached for his pocket knife that he had in his pants on the floor. "You like that don't you?"

My vision soon became blurry and i felt like i was going to pass out. He left even more cut marks on me, the pain was the only thing keeping me alive. He came close to my ear, whispering into it. "I guess i'm done with you. You were always a piece of shit. Tell anyone it was me and you're boyfriend and that fat ugly baby is next. I might even have you watch the whole damn thing."

He put his clothes on and left me alone in my room, still naked and in a pool of blood. Everything hurt and i knew no one could hear me. I didn't know what time everyone would be back. I could be dead when they come home. I was almost knocked out when i heard footsteps coming up the stairs. I thought Ben was back so i began to scream.

"Aria?" It was a female voice that i soon identified as Sarah's. she soon came into view through my open door. "Oh my god Aria! Harry! Guys! Hurry up here!" She ran over trying to untie me. 

Harry came up second. "Oh my god! Liam call an amblulance now!" He ran into the bathroom that was in our room and came out with a bunch of towels and a blanket. He wrapped me up, trying to stop me from bleeding."Aria stay with me!" That was the last thing i heard before i blacked out.

Harry POV

"Shit she's not waking up!" Everyone was in the room by now and i had Aria cradled in my arms. 

"What happened," Louis asked as i pushed by everyone running down the stairs.

"I found her up there tied up naked and bleeding. Do you know who would do something like this?"