Chapter Twenty-Three: Can't Hide It Anymore

Aria POV

It's been about a week and a half since we got to America and a week and a half since i called Affy about my assumptions. I haven't told Harry because i wasn't sure if i was or not and i didn't want him to be happy if i told him i was and i really wasn't. This isn't going to be a repeat of Pretty Little Liars. Thank god the cravings haven't started and weird mood swings. I don't think i would be able to hide that. But i would have to find out sooner or later, but the thing is, i'm scared to find out. This was supposed to be a future thing. This wasn't supposed to happen now. Sure, i was almost done with school, thanks to it being online i only had a few more weeks left, nearly a month. I wanted to start a singing career or at least my own cake shop at home, maybe even go to uni but if i was what i think i was, those would have to be put on hold. I have enough to deal with since i'm taking care of Gracie and Justin doesn't seem to be coming home any time soon. So i went to the only person i thought i could go to. I went to Niall.

I knocked on his bedroom door. Harry and Gracie were still in our room asleep since the concert was tonight and they had a free morning. "Hey Niall?"

He opened the door in only his boxers, rubbing his eyes. "What's up Aria?"

"I need to talk to you."

"C'mon in." He moved out of the way so i could walk right in with ease.  He sat on the couch and patted the seat next to him. "What's up?"

I took the seat and soon the words flooded out of my mouth really fast. "I didn't mean to wake you up this early since you have a free day and all but i felt like i couldn't come to anyone else but you so would you mind going to the doctor with me?"

He blinked a few times, taking it all in. "Uh...sure. What are we going to the doctor's for?"

I looked down and started to fiddle with my fingers that were in my lap. "Well i...i think i..." I just couldn't get the words out. I just couldn't accept it myself. 

His eyes widened when i looked up at him, like he understood what i was saying. "I'll go get dressed and we can go, yeah?" I nodded and he ran into his room throwing some pants on and a shirt while brushing his teeth. He came out with one sneaker on and the other in his hand. "We're going to have to tell Paul where we're going, okay?" I nodded as he took my hand and led me out of the room to where Paul was sleeping.

Harry POV

I woke up getting kicked by Gigi. I opened one eye up and she looked like she was running from something. There was a figure missing from this bed. Aria. I jumped up, looking around the room but she was nowhere to be seen. I got up and went to the bathroom to wash my face. There was a note attatched to it.

Haz, went out for a little bit. I promise you I'm safe. I'm with Niall. We'll be back soon. xx

What could she be doing this early in the morning? I shrugged it off. I walked out of the bathroom and Gigi was still sleeping, basically stretched out on the whole bed. I decided to move onto the bed she's supposed to sleep on and turned the tv on, trying to take my mind off of what Aria and Niall are doing. Probably getting breakfast or something.

Aria POV

"I'll come back with the results in a few minutes," the nurse said right before leaving Niall and I alone in the room. Niall couldn't stop looking at her.

"Niall! Stop drooling over the nurse."

"Sorry! There's something about American women that makes me wonder."