Sequel Chapter Nine: The Honeymoon

Sorry it's really late. I was so sick yesterday i couldn't even eat anything or move :( But hopefully this makes up for it (:

Aria POV

"Aria." I felt someone shake me awake. "Aria, it's time to get off the plane." My eyes fluttered open to the sight of my husband. That's something I need to get used to. "Don't make me carry you off," he said smirking at me.

I just remembered what i was wearing. "Can't have that now." I shot up from my seat. He just laughed at me and took my hand. "Are you going to tell me where we're going now?" He shook his head. "I thought not." He lead the way off the plane and near a dock. "Uhh...."

"We have to get on a boat. You're not afraid of water are you?" 

"No." I didn't lie. I'm not afraid of water. I'm afraid of boats. I didn't want to discourage him. He planned this and if we had to get on a boat then i was getting on a boat. He extended his hand out. I hesitated at first and then i took it and stepped into the rocking white boat. I just focused on my breathing.

"Are you sure you're alright," he asked once the boat started moving. I just shook my head. I didn't want to puke on him or have some weird sound come out of my mouth. He put his hand on my leg. "We're almost there. Look out there," he said pointing out in front of the boat.

I didn't know what he was pointing to at first because i didn't see anything. But as we got closer, i could see some light and a faint outline of an island. "Is that...?"

He nodded. "A house on a private beach." He had a smile on his face as i looked at him. He was really happy about this and i was too.

Before i knew it, we were already there and the house took my breath away. It was a type of cream color on the outside with big glass doors on the front. The windows were big also on the first floor and got a little bit smaller on the second floor. There was a trail of lights that led up to the doors and flowers and trees all around the house. It gave it this kind of jungley feel and it was amazing.

"Do you like it," he asked coming up behind me and slipping his hands around my waist as i dug my feet into the warm sand.

"I love it," i said turning my head to look back at him.

"Good." He picked me up bridal style and started walking to the front door. I couldn't help but laugh. "What? We have to do this right." He pushed the door open with ease and walked in, putting me down onto the wood floor. "You can look around while i get the bags out." I only nodded. He walked back out the door.

I walked around taking in the warm vanilla scent and wood work. It had this type of light feel and was just huge and amazing. The kitchen looks like something you would never cook in. It looked like one of those kitchen's you see on the telly that professionals use. The living room had white chairs and a long white couch. On the coffee table was a small green tree and the flat screen hung on the wall. I let my fingers trace the wood table as i walked around.

"You like?" I jumped at the sound of his voice. "Sorry."

"No no. It's okay. I was in my own thoughts. This place is amazing. How did you-"

"It was a present from all the guys. I just couldn't say no to this place."

"How did they find it?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "Beats me." He stuck his hand out. "Shall we get to bed, being that it's almost midnight." I took his hand. "Unless you want to swim a little bit." He gave me that look.

I just laughed. "Do you want to swim Harry?"

A smile slowly formed on his face. "A little bit. But if you're tired-"