1.

"young man, you better be down by now or i'm gonna have to drag you down myself"

hoseok's mom threatened him to come down for dinner after she had prepared food for the two men she had in her house.

"coming!"

he was happy because he had won another round of the game giving him a new skin for his main in the game called Mobile Legends on his phone, he doesn't want to call himself a pro but he hasn't lost a single game yet throughout his whole time playing.

he skipped a couple of steps on the stairs and made his way through the dining room, smelling the scent of the food, he sat down and stared at the kimchi and samgyeopsal laid on the table, it was already calling hoseok to feast on them but he waited for their father who had slowly descended down the stairs as he stretched and rubbed his eyes a couple of times.

"are you done with work dear?" his mother asked mr.jung before patting her husband's back as he sat down on the chair, clearly exhausted and stressed.

"ten more slides then i'm done" their father answered, groaning as he knew it wasn't gonna finish anytime soon.

"what's it for dad?" Hoseok finally decided to speak up, curious for why does his dad seem to breakdown any moment now.

"a demo, they want us to show the principal how we manage the students and how we educate them one by one" he picked a piece of the pork strip and chewed it thoroughly.

"that must suck" hoseok chuckled making his father throw a chuckle out too, they were really a-like, he was like his father's version 2.0.

the two stopped conversing and they silently ate, their mom continously staring at the vacant chair, waiting for someone to arrive that looks similar to her. noticing his mom, hoseok smiled and cleared his throat earning his parent's attention.

"when will sis come home?"

"she's really busy with her business huh?" his mom sadly looked at the untouched plate and hopefully wished for the daughter to come out of nowhere and surprise them.

"she rarely comes home, she must be really really busy"

not bothering to speak again, hoseok stood up after the last bite and took his plate to the kitchen where the maids cleaned and sometimes cook, they all stared at hoseok who had entered and all bowed to the man.

"good evening sir hoseok, is there anything you need?"

a young girl asked as she stood infront of hoseok who had the plate still in his hands, he smiled at the young girl who had asked him and lifted his plate and made his way to the sink.

"i'll leave you girls to it then" he waved a goodbye and earned a few yes sir 's from the maids as he went out.

"hoseok?" a soft voice called from the living room, guessing it was his mother, Hoseok entered the room and sat beside his mom, who was deep in thought.

"yes?"

"do you remember the min's?" she asked as she smiled when she mentioned them.

"yes i do" he answered as he nodded and remembered something he only found out about the min family.

the last time he visited was when he was still a young boy, he knew mrs.min and his mom were super close and nothing could separate them, they were like almost sisters, he met a boy who was mrs.min's son, he didn't catch the name because the boy never actually talked to him- he wondered where could that boy be now?

"we're visiting them this week actually!" forgetting about his mom for a little while, he jumped back a little from the surprise when he heard her squeak out of excitement, she was obviously reuniting with her bestfriend.

"that's great mom.."

"you'll meet their son again, you can make more friends" she excitedly clasped her hands together and giggled at the thought of her son playing with a childhood buddy again.

"he doesn't talk to me, what's the point?" he was saddened, he wasn't well with handling silent treatments and the thought of being ignored could easily hurt him, so he shook his head, he was too bothered by this.

"aw, you'll get along well, heard her son actually grew out great" she wiggled her eyebrows at hoseok who was flushed red.

he remembered telling his mom, 5 years ago how he fell inlove with the boy within their first meeting, his parents weren't actually mad when they knew about Hoseok's decision when they discovered after he finished college, they were supportive, too supportive it shocked hoseok.

/yes they don't work cause they hella rich with important businesseu/

"come on mom that was 5 years ago" he whined laying down as he flushed beet red with embarrassment.

"you know i couldn't believe you'd fall inlove with mrs.min's son, and you'd admit it to me after 2-3 years" she chuckled.

"you should get some sleep, you have to visit your grandpa soon" she ushered hoseok upstairs while smiling brightly showing off the jung's signature smile.

"yes, yes" he rolled his eyes and made his way to his room.

he groaned after pushing himself inside the room and absent-mindedly locking it, plopping himself to the soft big bed, he rolled over and looked up to the ceiling.

"why does a man have to run the business? can't they just have dad run it?" speaking to himself, he rubbed his face out of irritation and pure stress.

he was stressed, he didn't have a job because his grandfather wanted him to run the Jung's company, since his sister has a clothing line and a business of he own they decided hoseok to run it himself, putting pressure on the poor boy as he was trained by his grandpa every other week to run a damn company.

"someone get me now~" he got his phone out and messaged a groupchat filled with a bunch of boo boo the fool's as he waited for them to reply and help him out.

- z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z -
if this becomes a flop then pretend it didn't happen.