8.

they were gonna record today, well his friends were gonna record today, Jin, Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung were all gathered in yoongi's studio/room, it was already set up, a microphone and everything.

"so who's first?"

they already had the lyrics with them, they were there when it was early in the morning to make sure everything was finished by the next morning, recording really isn't a easy path, you have to get down the right emotions and all.

"i'll go first" jungkook waving the papers that held the lyrics in the air, walking his way towards the microphone and wearing the big headphones.

playing the beat, yoongi silently tapped to the beat and listened to jungkook sing his part and shockingly he was really good, looking at yoongi, hoseok smirked. he looked really hard-working when working with music and it kinda turns hoseok on whenever yoongi licks his lips when he's deep in thought.

damn it.

he was really going crazy, why would yoongi do this to him? how could he? he wanted to sue yoongi for being way too hot but a case can't be just filed like that, so he had nothing left but to get tortured by this hot man beside him that was focusing on jungkook.

》》》》》》
"i have to go, moving" hoseok groaned as he swiveled his chair.

"so early?"

"yes yoongs, i actually have get my stuff inside some random boxes" he rolled his eyes knowing it'll be a lot of work.

"ouch, good luck then, hope you survive"

"will update you if I will" he nodded and got up, nodding to the others as they smiled at hoseok.

"bye hyung" taehyung and jimin gave their smiles as they bid the man goodbye.

"be careful hoseokie" jin warned hoseok knowing he might do something crazy on the streets.

stepping out of the room, he felt bad for leaving the four with yoongi, but maybe he already warmed up to them, he seemed fine when hoseok left, he didn't way anything.

suga:
you better come back when you're done.

hoseok:
why?

suga:
wdym why?
of course we'll have to finish this together!

hoseok:
right right
anyways i have to go to finish earlier.

suga:
take care.
and don't do anything stupid.

hoseok:
ouch.
anything for u|
anything for|
anything fo|
anything f|
anything|
anythin|
anythi|
anyth|
anyt|
any|
an|
a|
i wouldn't do anything stupid.

suga:
if you say so, now off you go.
they're telling me what i think.
gtg.

hoseok:
tell me if THEY do anything stupid.

chuckling while walking out of the door, hoseok was greeted by his driver who was now waiting for him as he had called for an hour ago.

"sir" the man bowed to hoseok as he opened the door and let jung hoseok in.

"let's go home" he looked at the man in the rearview mirror and smiled warmly.