2.

"here we are!" mrs.jung took off her seatbelt and and rushed outside to get some fresh air, the place was big and there was a mansion infront of them, it was gigantic.

"can't wait to meet them" mr.jung had laughed at his wife so many times for being overly-excited, he had also met mr.min who was fairly interested in stuff he was in which included golf of course.

"let's go?" his mom ushered her two boys and knocked on the huge double doors the family had made out of pure wood.

not even a second has passed a girl opened the door and welcomed them with warm smiles, she was cute and she looked like she was 10 years old. a minute later, an old woman came beside the girl and had her eyes widened at the sight of the jung's at the door.

"good morning ma'am" the older lady greeted mrs.jung as she bowed while regaining her stance.

"i'm here for mrs.min?" she sweetly asked and looked behind as if she was looking for someone special and was hoping for that someone to greet her.

"oh! mrs.jung is it? we have been informed about your arrival, please follow me"

they were led inside and towards a large living room where a chandelier was above them, shining brightly and catching everyone's attention- they had one like that too but with a different color plus, hoseok was tired of looking at their chandelier's plain look.

"please wait here" they halted in their steps as the old lady stopped them and pointed at the couch.

left alone, the family waited while watching some reality show, all of a sudden someone bursted out and started screaming like mad and hoseok jumped out of his seat when someone's arms randomly wrapped themselves against his mother's neck- turns out to be mrs.min, choking the eff out of his mom.

(let's just make some names for their mom's since bts keeps their names a secret, it's for privacy i know)

"i missed you so much soojung!" mrs.min said as she pinched mrs.jung's cheeks meanwhile hoseok's mom squealed making the two men she was with cover their ears and squint their eyes a little bit.

"i missed you too yeseul!" they jumped into each other's arms and did a little twirl while hugging, doing a friendship handshake they screamed together.

"oh is this hoseok?" she suddenly pointed at the man that had the name of hoseok, he was still in his seat, not bothering to interrupt the two's little moment.

"yes he is, oh and where's your son?" hoseok's mom asked, while smirking at her son who had eyes wide and mouth hung open.

he couldn't stop her and before he could shush his mom, mrs.min had yelled for her son to come down, he hadn't heard the name again since his beart was beating too loud, he was nervous for some reason and it was confusing, it was almost 6 years, why would he still be shy around a man he had a crush on before he even anything?

"ahh~ there he is!" he heard his mom's voice.

he couldn't look at the person she was referring to because he knew he'd faint within a short amount of time before he could even suck in a breath.

"say hi hoseok" being a tease she is, his mom called for him and he had no choice but to stand up and head his way towards the min's.

looking up, he saw a man a little smaller than him, he was cute and his skin was like snow white's and his lips were obviously soft and it had these pinkish touch to it. he couldn't help but explore the feature's the boy had, he was a complete definition of perfect in every way.

"h-hi" he stuttered making him blush beet red as he realized how stupid he must've sound stuttering like that.

making the two ladies giggle, they ushered their kids upstairs and decided to catch up on things. following the boy from behind he seemed to be going to the boy's room, he hasn't spoken and hoseok was very nervous to speak so he couldn't open a topic.

arriving at their destination, mrs.min's son opened the door to a black bed and some pretty designs all over, it was amazingly creative and the other half was like a studio. making him wonder if the boy produced music.

"so... nice room you got here" he tried making some things.

but no matter what topic he brought up, the boy would just stare at him and watch his every action, he was weirded out but he was determined to make the man talk.

"so what's your name?" he smiled, showing off his pearly white teeth everyone loved.

the man cleared his throat and got his phone, hoseok thinking he was ignored felt humiliated and shy but all of a sudden a screen was held up in front of him.

"Min yoongi."

it read from the screen and hoseok was confused but after a solid minute had passed, it all clicked in.

"y-you can't talk?" he asked the boy, wanting to confirm his conclusion.

slowly, yoongi nodded and tried forcing a smile on as he saw hoseok's shocked expression.

"can I call you suga then?" he asked when it was the first thing he thought of.

another word appeared on the screen as yoongi showed hoseok.

"suga?"

judging from the man's expression, yoongi must've really been confused to why suga was chosen and why not just yoongi, but he also liked the sound of the given nickname.

"you look like your a sweet lil' bean, so sugar, but you seem to cool for the 'r', you know what I mean?" hoseok laughed at himself.

he saw a glimpse of yoongi smiling and blushing at the newfound compliment as hoseok laughed his heart out by his own ideas.

"sounds great to me, go ahead and call me suga then"

"well then that's settled!" he plopped himself down on yoongi's bed as he laid himself there.

looking at yoongi as he rolled to the side he saw the man looking at him with amusement in his eyes.

"you wanna be friends suga?" he asked while smiling.

yoongi, was taken back, he didn't have friends, he was always at home, he didn't dare step foot outside, he would be bullied if he studied at a normal school, so instead, he was home-schooled and had been kept inside their home at most times.

he held out his hand, confusing Hoseok as he stared into yoongi's veiny hands as they pointed at his phone that he was now holding.

"ooh" he gave yoongi his phone and he looked at the man typing something in and save it with a smile.

there on his contact list was yoongi with his name saved with suga and a cute black heart at the end. he chuckled at how cute the man saved his name.

"well then I guess we can talk anytime of the day" he chuckled knowing he was fanboying with the thought of talking to yoongi 24/7.

soemone knocking was heard from the other side, breaking the two's short conversation and introduction, they still had a lot of questions to ask one another.

"mr.yoongi, your mom requested me to bring you downstairs and ask you to have a meal with them" someone greeted them and it sounded like a male this time.

bowing his head at the voice, yoongi looked at hoseok and signalled him to come downstairs with him, earning a confused look from the male who had come up to take them downstairs.

- z z z z z z z z z -
so, i couldn't remember when i wrote this but here i am publishing it-