16.

Jimin:
Wow I just read them and it seems like everything's fine now?

Hoseok:
yup, everything is fine.
including his ass.

Jimin:
omg..
did you do it?

Hoseok:
no!
i mean if he wants to ;)

Jimin:
okay that's it-
i was about to assume that I was gonna have some little Hobi and yoongi running around..
you disappoint me hyung :(

Hoseok:
asdasd Jimin-
why don't you make little Jimin with ur boyfie then :o

Jimin:
we already are.

Hoseok:
tmi, I need holy water.

Jimin:
so how'd it go?

Hoseok:
he may have not realized it but-

Jimin:asdfghjkl hyung-you did that?you are so dead when he finds out

Jimin:
asdfghjkl hyung-
you did that?
you are so dead when he finds out.

Hoseok:
cause of death: yoongi's soft ass.

Jimin:
you loves his ass so much istg
oops gtg hyung
we need some food
tell me more when I stop by.

Hoseok:
mhm.
go and buy some food boi.

he puts his phone down and caressed yoongi's hair while he slept. it was cute, it was already 1pm but he was still sleeping like a cute lil' bean, he must've been so tired after producing some more music in his room.

"cute." he brushed some of yoongi's bangs to the side.

he lightly touched the exposed hickey's he made, it was like a masterpiece to him when he saw it on yoongi's skin knowing he made it, he was proud.

》》》》》》
suddenly being wrestled down to the floor, hoseok was attacked by a blushing yoongi who repeatedly pointed at his hickey. Hoseok not being able to contain it in anymore, bursted out laughing.

"you're so cute do you know that?"

sitting up and hugging yoongi, they stayed like that for solid minutes and he stared into yoongi's eyes admiring how beautiful they are and how perfect yoongi was.

"so perfect" he kissed yoongi's cheeks.

yoongi melting inside couldn't hide his blush as hoseok showered him with love and praises.

does he even know what he does to me?

he was still embarrassed about how he tried being dominant in the kiss but he ended up melting instead. he was really messed up.

"what do you wanna eat for lunch babe?"

he melted with the babe and he used to think it was kind of cheesy when he heard it from other couples, but now he understands how sweet is sounds coming from your partner.

we hadn't eaten lunch yet-

he was reminded that he just woke up and it seems like hoseok waited for him before eating alone himself, he felt bad for holding hoseok back, he must've starved. rushing to the fridge he brought out some eggs and started making a sunny side up and fried some bacons as he felt hoseok stare with an amused face.

"how can you make cooking look so sexy?" he heard someone sighing behind him and he didn't pay any attention as he gently placed the food on the plates.

"eat."

getting the notebook and pen nearby he gave it to hoseok who read the word out loud and started chewing his food.

"how about you?"

"don't worry about me. just eat"

"you can't make me not worry about you, now eat with me" he made yoongi sit down and gave him the other plate.

yoongi- rolling his eyes ate the food on the plate and finished before Hoseok.

"wow, you eat fast"

chuckling at hoseok's expression, he pinched hoseok's cheeks and planted a kiss on his forehead before running to the bathroom to shower.

》》》》》》》》
"this is so unfair- how come you look cute in everything?" he dramatically gasped at yoongi who wore a simple white shirt and some short.

"you're being a drama king"

"drama king it is, but that's still a fact"

the argued back and forth before hearing the doorbell and Hoseok rushing to the door, opened it to let Jungkook and Taehyung in.

"what're you two doing here?"

"we just came to stop by since we were eating somewhere near"

the two smiled at Hoseok, one was a bunny smile and one was a boxy smile, these two were troublesome and before they could notice, yoongi ran to his room and got a blanket to cover up the hickey.

because he knew the two would ask him tons of questions.

"oh hey yoongi hyung" Taehyung raised his hands to wave it in the air.

waving back he sat on the couch and focused on the tv showing some commercials, he forgot what they were watching but it didn't matter.