13.

yoongi gave hoseok one horror movie that was titled "Happy Death Day" and Hoseok wasn't really thrilled with the choice but he had to go along with it to show yoongi what a man he is.

just wait min yoongi, you'll be clinging to my arm in just a matter of seconds.

starting the movie, Hoseok felt like he wanted to pee but he felt yoongi stare at his sides and he wanted to keep a bold calm face that would show he wasn't a bit scared even though he was internally shaking and screaming out of fear.

"great! let's start then" namjoon hyped everyone up and went to Jin's side, showing his signature smile.

"m-mhm" hobi forcefully smiled and looked at yoongi who just calmly looked at hoseok's face

》》》》》》》》》》》

fuck being strong- he was holding onto yoongi as if it was the end of the world and he jumped whenever someone appeared randomly out of nowhere and kill the poor girl.

"come on hoseok, it ain't that scary- it's just surprising" jin scoffed and looked at namjoon who was also shook by the whole movie.

"you alright there hoseok?'

feeling a tap on his shoulders he saw yoongi's screen showing words that yoongi was unable to say, he simply nodded and redirected his attention to the huge television.

"i-i'm doing fine pfft let's just watch the movie suga hyung" he tried shrugging his worries off.

key word was tried and exactly after his eyes landed on the screen, he screamed and gripped on yoongi's arm as the mysterious man in the mask appeared and chased the girl.

hearing someone hold in a laugh, he looked to his left to see yoongi smiling adorably and his eyes followed were his hands were and there he was squeezing the life out of yoongi's arm.

"OH MY GOSH I'M SO SORRY HYUNG!" he kind of panicked and let go of the elder's arm.

"it's ok don't worry"

after letting go of the older man's arm he clasped his hands together and squeezed them between his thighs, not knowing where to put them and what to do with them, yet another scene made hoseok flinch and yoongi- of course, noticed.

patting hoseok's back he earned his attention and yoongi signalled him to come closer, being the obedient one hoseok neared yoongi and gulped, he was nervous and somehow his attention wasn't on the movie anymore.

he wasn't sure where his confidence had gone when it comes to yoongi and what or why was his heart beating so fast for? it was just foreign. he didn't want to assume it was love immediately- or maybe he wanted it to be.

what am I thinking?

he wanted to laugh at himself but he knew he was deeply scared and lost, he was scared of one-sided love. he was scared that he might take it to the next level or that he might be escalating things quickly.

"hold my hand"

a sudden request from min yoongi shocked hoseok as he confusingly stared at yoongi's face who had a straight face on.

"w-what are you talking about?" he stuttered, he couldn't contain his feelings.

"i know you're scared. just hold my hand"

doing so, he tried remaining calm but it couldn't work whenever yoongi squeezed onto his hand, both weren't paying attention to the movie at all but they still had their eyes on the television, not wanting to get caught.

MAAAAH HEARTTT

that's what was going in both of their minds, very a-like but neither of them wanted to admit, giving up on getting hopes up that yoongi would talk to him more, he sighed and really focused on the movie, making him flinch and tighten his grip unconsciously.

this time, yoongi knew hoseok was directing his attention to the movie when he was back to jumping a little bit and flinching throughout every scene even though nothing was scary. the only time yoongi jumped was whenever hoseok screamed. it was loud but it was funny.

before he knew it, hoseok was also staring straight into his eyes, Namjoon and Jin still immersed in the movie didn't notice the two turn silent.

beautiful.

it took yoongi's breath away how beautiful hoseok was, it was too good to be true. he was too perfect for this world, how was yoongi so blessed to be close to him?

"hyung?" hoseok didn't break the eye contact, he was absorbed in yoongi's chocolatey brown eyes.

yoong hummed wanting to know what hoseok wanted to say, taking in a deep breath, hoseok closed the gap and kissed yoongi- shocked from the events. yoongi grabbed a hold of hoseok and froze in his spot before returning the warm kiss.

》》》》》》》》》》》
"now both of you! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?" triggered, jin sighed and rubbed his forehead.

they were caught in their own world by jin, it turns out they forgot they were in one room where Namjoon and Jin also was in, embarrassed and ashamed of being caught the two kneeled with their backs facing the tv.

"jin- aren't you too hard on them?" namjoon tried stopping the scene.

"hep hep hep- mr.joon, stay away for a little while, my business isn't done yet" he raised a hand creating a distance within joon and himself.

backing away, joon nodded and whispered a sorry to Yoongi as he sat back down and inspected the scene unfold infront of him.

"if I ever see you two eat each other's faces again then I will never cook for you again Jung Hoseok"

hoseok really almost cried, he really loves Jin's cooking, it was like heaven and the food Jin makes is really something else. just amazing and he couldn't risk losing it.

"we'll be aware of that hyung" he smirked.

yoongi blushed as he heard that statement- does it mean they'll still do it again? oh no. his heart wasn't prepared, will he even be prepared knowing it'll be soon? he doesn't even fucking know, he was blocking every sound out and his mind was a mess.

he was having a heart attack.