19.

"s-so uhm, yeah we're together-"

"FINALLY AFTER 2 MONTHS OF MEETING" Jimin yelled.

"wait what?" Namjoon raised a brow at the group.

"Jesus, Namjoon- we've literally knew you two would be together the moment y'all ditched us to go eat together" Taehyung rolled his eyes at the two hyungs who nervously announced their relationship.

yeah they gang had been together for two months and in a week, it'll be their first celebration with all of them in it, they were like the idiots for one another.

"Jimin you better bring yugyeom over, I miss that dude."

"yeah, we'll be there" Jimin smiled.

Yoongi was sweating nervously, it'll only be a week before he does it, Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook and Jin made eye contact with one another and smirked to themselves having conversations with their eyes and only understanding one another.

"so what do we do on Hoseok's birthday?" Jin crossed his arms and played it cool pretending that he wasn't nervous just seconds ago.

"well we could either go out or prepare here" Jungkook shrugged.

"Maybe staying in would be better since lots of people would likely ruin it" Hoseok suggested, he didn't like to celebrate his birthday on big places since he'd like to do it with his loved ones.

"you heard him, that means where partying here-"

"just some simple celebration would do ya know?" laughing, he looked at the others and saw they were stressing out.

he asked them to come over and have a good time not to stress over his birthday, he didn't want them getting all worked up and frustrated over a single event so he cleared his throat and asked if anyone wanted food so that he and yoongi could go out and get some.

"yeah right, you just want to have yoongi hyung with you on alone time"

"shuuut uuuuup hyuuuung" Hoseok ran and strangled Jin who was laughing along with the others.

leading yoongi by holding his hands, the two went out of the room and headed out to buy and bring back food.

"so y'all are ready right?" Namjoon looked at the vocals that sat with him.

"HELL YEAH WE ARE- skdkd" a hand covered Taehyung's mouth and he looked to see Jungkook's hand placed on top of his mouth.

"you need to quiet down Taehyung" he sighed and leaned back signaling Namjoon to continue.

"it'll be just a week before it happens so we're excited" Jin squealed and giggled as he knew Hoseok's in it for a surprise.

"i'm honestly happy for them, they deserve one another" they all nodded.

"sooo anyone wanna suggest what food we should prepare?" Jimin coughed, he was directly looking at Jin who looked like he had prepared a lot of dishes.

"chef Jin is on it" he saluted and listed down the ingridients he needed for the dishes he'll make.

"we'll just go to the arcades after right?" Jungkook leaned in and widened his eyes.

"yeah sure we can do that the day after kiddo" Namjoon nodded wanting to go out more with Jin and his friends.

"i'm not a kid anymore" Jungkook whined and leaned back.

"you're the youngest here bruh" Taehyung looked at him.

"come on not you too~" Jungkook wiggled Taehyung's arm as he continues whining.

"but ain't it true, you look like a baby" Taehyung squeezed Jungkook's cheeks and Jungkook sighed.

frowning, Jungkook stopped taehyung's hands and set them down, suddenly leaning in to whisper, he smirked and softly bit Taehyung ear.

"but you know well i'm a man and a beast in bed, baby tae"

blushing at the sudden attack, Taehyung turned silent in his seat while Jungkook confidently sat down properly, namjin not knowing when to start talking again stared at each other the at Jimin who was now staring at then too.

"this is hardcore third wheeling y'all, i'll be going now, text me if something happens" Jimin winked then walked to the door and opened it to reveal yoongi and hoseok who brought snacks.

"Jimin? you're leaving already?"

"yup, thanks hyungs" patting the hyung's shoulder, he stole one can of softdrink and ran away.

》》》》》》》
"these chips are life" Taehyung raised a potato chip and popped it into his mouth.

"damn, slow down- those chips aren't going anywhere" Jin sighed and continued watching the movie.

"what time is it yoongi?" Hoseok asked as he looked back and saw Yoongi watching.

fishing out his phone, Yoongi looked at the screen and showed it to Hoseok.

7:15pm.

even hoseok was shocked, they've been watching watching movies for the past 5 hours? they didn't even know how long it took them to watch movies. how many did they watch again?

"i told you Rapunzel was gonna cut her hair!" Jin argued with Namjoon.

Namjoon insisted thag Rapunzel was gonna let her hair stay long and golden, but in the end she cut it and it turned brown.

"I didn't know it was gonna end like that! fine you win!" he frowned and Jin smiled.

"you guys were seriously betting on that?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow at the two hyungs.

"well yeah, now he'll have to treat me dinner" Jin raised both of his hands and danced

"last movie then we'll go home!" Taehyung yelled as he ran towards the shelf and picked a movie himself.

"oooh, found something interesting" Taehyung wiggled his eyebrows and grabbed something.

there, displayed on the front was 50 shades of Grey, he looked at Hoseok who owned all of the CD's and smirked.

"what's that?" Jungkook had questioned Taehyung's choice and it earned him a glare.

"an amazing movie that hoseok owns"

he put the CD in and sat back down, watching the screen while Jin and Namjoon gasped and Hoseok and Yoongi stared at each other.

"i-i-i uhh"

"it's ok"