12.

"hyung are you alright?" namjoon entered the kitchen where yoongi leaned on the counter alone.

Jin and Hoseok had gone and went to buy some drinks and foods for the both of them tonight which leaves Namjoon and Yoongi alone.

"Yes I am, why do you ask joon?"

Yoongi looking at the younger one thought what was up with him and why would he suddenly ask that question? yoongi was obviously happy.

"I don't know, I just- nevermind" joon turned around to walk away.

but before he could escape within yoongi's sight, yoongi caught a hold of him and turned him around with force, surprising Namjoon.

"i'm asking you once more Joon, tell. me. now."

"i'm just not used to you being this happy alright?! you've never shown me this side of yours and I don't know if you're faking it or if it's true! we were friends since birth goddamit!"

surprise. that's what filled yoongi right now- Namjoon felt that way? he was worried for Yoongi? he thought yoongi was forcing himself to be happy?

"I am truly happy joon.. I guess I'm sorry for being really happy." 

he was down, it felt like Joon wanted him to be caged inside his lonely world, when all was going great, Namjoon just had to break it. what does he mean he wasn't used to Yoongi being this happy? so does he want yoongi to go back and be the boring lifeless man he was? was that it? why couldn't Namjoon just leave him be if he's happy?"

"l-look hyung that isn't what I meant! I just don't want you telling the past to the wrong guy!"

reaching out his hand to yoongi, Namjoon had watery eyes and wanted to take back every word he said but confusion and frustration brought him to this point where he had said words that'll make him regret it later on.

Slapping the out reached hand, yoongi bumped joon's shoulder and made his way out of the room within seconds, heartbroken by the bestfriend's words, he thought how much of a douche Kim Namjoon was- what does he mean the wrong guy? Jung Hoseok made him very much fucking happy and namjoon was against that? so Namjoon could have a relationship with Jin but he can't with Hoseok?

"hyung!" Namjoon called out to the boy and reached for his hands.

"what do u want dickhead?"

"please don't misunderstand, I-i was just worried about you! I said things the wrong way! i'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorr-"

earning a smack on the back of his head, Namjoon looked at yoongi who was staring at him with unreadable emotion and just showed him the screen.

"I can forgive you just like that, Joon you just hurt me and not every 'i'm sorry' deserves and 'it's okay' in return immediately"

"i'm just really sorry hyung, I just wanna let you know how stupid I was for thinking you were faking it all, but don't you think it's time you tell hoseok if you really are happy with him?"

it's like the wind blew towards yoongi's face and it made him think, yeah he had a past.. he almost forgot he was sad and that he had this horrible past whenever he was with Hoseok, the man treated him like a dime and it was all Yoongi wanted. to be treated and treasured, but maybe he was just mistaking it for Hoseok's friendliness. he doesn't want to go in the friendzone.

"i'll decide when, but i'll make sure to tell him someday"

"you know hyung, it's good that you've finally decided to open up to someone else. but i'm worried what if he hurts you? but I guess you got your man now, the one you've been searching for, the one that'll give you happiness."

it was true, yoongi tried looking for someone who would accept him but it never worked out, some were not his type and some declined him cause of the selective mutism, he chose to be that way so he had to accept the results it gave, if people don't accept him, then he doesn't accept them also. he needs to find someone that'll accept him for who he is.

"mhm, let's just keep it a secret you asshole"

"still calling me harsh names, you're still not forgiving me now are you?" Namjoon raised a brow and looked at his hyung.

shaking his head, yoongi smirked and smiled when the door opened and close, hearing hoseok's cute sound effects he knew they were home and safe with some drinks and food.

"darling i'm home~" hoseok pretended.

"welcome home sweetheart" yoongi chuckled and hugged his husband

if someone should be honest then it should be the two, their hearts were beating at a fast pace and no one dared to say anything about it, it's like the whole act made it realistic, they wanted to come home to this. both of them wanted the other to come and greet them whenever they come back and hug them tightly, but it was impossible. not one knew what the other was feeling so how are they gonna advance? they don't know.

"now now, why don't we munch on some chips and do a movie marathon to celebrate for the yoonseok couple finding a new place?" Jin smirked

"yoonseok?" hoseok confused and kind of knew but wasn't sure of what it was asked.

"yoongi plus hoseok you dimwit" namjoon smacked hoseok at the back of his head.

"well then, choose a movie yoongi" namjoon pointed at the shelves that had tons of hoseok's CD's.