11.

"you awake?" hoseok put the phone down and patted yoongi as he still laid on top of him, unbothered.

like come on- why would hoseok move yoongi? he was so cute and he didn't want to bother moving him, this was a chance- and it made him fanboy without waking nor disturbing min yoongles.

nodding to the question, he groaned and stretched a little bit before looking at hoseok in the eyes and blushing as he looks away.

"cute" hoseok wanted to whisper to himself but the distance made yoongi hear it also.

blushing more as he felt shy and flustered, min yoongi sat up, making him sit on hoseok's lap.

holeeeeh shiiiiiit.

remember when yoongi was wearing those freaking cute light blue sweater? it lifted up a little bit when he stretched and hoseok was tempted to touch it but controlled himself- he didn't want an awkward situation again.

please take care of me jinsus for this man will be the death of me.

boredly looking around, yoongi decided to stay on hoseok as he sat on his lap and put his cute sweater paws on top of hoseok's tummy.

removing his other hand- yoongi went to get his phone on the table and type something in, lids half-open and cutely pouting absent-mindedly as he showed hoseok the screen.

"hungry"

"i ordered some McDonald's, it'll be arriving in about 10 more minutes" smiling at the cute boy, he took a glance at the perfect man.

"do you want something else?" knowing yoongi wouldn't say things directly, he kept asking just to make sure.

yoongi shaking his head typed another thing on his phone and showed hoseok his screen once again.

"that's hyung for you, and let me sleep again, you're mf comfy and idk why"

he didn't know if he should be shocked, surprised or soft for yoongi right now, it was sudden for him to read the sentence, so the feeling just came in mixed.

he sad i was goddamn comfy- hoseok : 1 ( author : 0 )

laying down again on hoseok, yoongi hugged him tighter this time, oh he was really awake but he wanted to pretend to sleep more, he was happy with this and it seems like the boy was fine with it too- so there's no point in stopping it now right? enjoying the embrace yoongi felt arms encircle themselves on his waist and pull him closer making him snuggle closer.

》》》》》》》》》
"you better get that food joon-"

"but i don't wanna pay!"

"uhm, you're hella rich?"

"ugh, fine- but you owe me babe"

voices, that's what yoongi heard and the part is- it isn't hoseok's, he immediately rose up from the laid down position he was and he noticed something rock hard that he slept on, appears to be hoseok.

so they both fell asleep?

"hey yoongi hyung" namjoon lowered the box of chicken and burgers with some 20pcs. nuggets- it was a sight to see and did he hear it right? namjoon paying for their meal?

"your man better pay me back-"

"i'll pay you back you dimwit" jin suddenly glared at the poor scared man who cowered away by now.

"i guess you don't have to pay in cash babe"

the thing Namjoon and Jin have now was kind of an M.U feeling, they were having some mutual understanding and nobody knows why not even one of them makes the first move so they could be together by now.

"you dirty minded bastard!" attacking namjoon he strangled the man and pretended to break his leg.

as they keep going at it, yoongi stares into hoseok's face, moving the hair on his forehead slightly to the side and before he knows it, yoongi had kissed his cheekbone and cupped the man's cheeks.

"cough cough" joon teased the boy and looked away with a smirk.

shying away, jin and namjoon high fived and took a picture of the duo with yoongi on top of hoseok, glaring at the two, they both run and hide in the kitchen as they pretended to be busy

so gonna kill namjoon and jin one day.

"you didn't just say cough cough instead of just coughing.."

"i just did" namjoon shrugged his shoulders and ran for the kitchen.

"yoongi, please wake him up and let's eat" jin pointed at the sleeping figure underneath him and followed after joon.

hesitating, yoongi lowered his mouth to hoseok's ear-

"wa-"

"oh and yoongi? please tell him to also pay us" jin ran back to the kitchen.

jumping a little- he couldn't do it. he couldn't even if hoseok was sleeping- he couldn't bring himself to talk.. he felt so sad. he wanted to talk to hoseok without any barriers anymore. just normal talking, but something keeps getting in the way..

just brushing the thought off, he shook hoseok a little bit and felt the man groan and slowly sit up, making yoongi now sit in his lap as hoseok still has his hands encircled into the man's waist.

wait a minute-

so they were like this when joon and jin kept talking to him?! he felt shy and he didn't want to face the two but he had to since they needed to eat.. oh boy.

"hoseok, we need to eat.."

"mhm, come-" pulling him to the kitchen, yoongi stopped making hoseok stop also.

"yes?"

"namjoon and jin are here- they paid for the food and jin told me you have to pay them"

"oh-"

"finally!" jin strangled hoseok and joked around a bit before yoongi looked up and saw namjoon trynna figure out something

namjoon was trying to refrain himself from asking yoongi when or how will he tell hoseok about the story- the past and the sole reason of his decisions...