5.

"we should hang again soon" namjoon and the others laughed while they walked down the streets.

it was a huge success getting them all together, they were like long lost bestfriends, they mixed well, it was just the ideal squad.

"so sad we have to part ways now" jin sobbed dramatically as he fake to faint.

standing beside each other, yoongi and hoseok kept quiet, hoseok usually talks alot during get together's but now, he just wanted to stand by in peace with yoongi who had been observing the whole thing as it happened.

"well then by to all lovebirds, i need to cuddle with my man-"

"too much information chimchim! off you go you hoe" taehyung dismissed his bestest friend.

"let's go then?" jungkook reached his arms out for taehyung to grab onto and latch themselves together.

jin and namjoon, yoongi and hoseok was left, the four eyed one another as they guessed for which one says goodbye first

"i'll be with yoongi uhm jin hyung, we'll hang a little bit more-"

"no no it's ok, namjoon here volunteered to take me home" he patted hoseok's back as he rubbed the back of his head looking apologetic.

"yup, i did, yoongi actually told me to take you home" namjoon winked at jin.

the two seemed to get along so well you would mistake them already as a couple, they had a parent-like mindset with them and they joked around with each other too much

"go get some joon"

Namjoon blushed and shrugged the hyung off as yoongi smirked and gave off a malicious vibe that scared hoseok off, well it looks like if yoongi was told to plan something evil, he's the one to take it on full devil mode, without mercy.

》》》》》》》》
"so what do you think?" he asked yoongi as he did a little twirl.

"you look funny"

"no i don't!"

"yes you do!"

yoongi kept showing his phone to hoseok as he wrote in the words he wanted to say while hoseok tried imitating yoongi like how he walks and how he dresses, making the man himself laugh.

"come on your clothes are mostly black, you like black that much?" he searched through min yoongi's closet as he finds what he should do next. picking a black ripped jeans and some white plain shirt and a black leather jacket- he combined it together and got some random beanie at the side.

doing a fancy walk, he modelled infront of yoongi as he did a little spin where yoongi had his mouth open at how good-looking this man was.

"you look good, are you sure your not a model?"

"you flatter me too much mr.min, but to answer your question i'm not a model, why would I be?" he rolled his eyes, he was screaming inside from the question yoongi gave him, does that mean he finds hoseok attractive?

"you look amazing tho"

"heh, you sure you're not being just biased here?"

"100% sure"

hoseok hummed, unsatisfied with the answer, maybe yoongi was just playing with him.

"I forgot about Jin, Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung knowing how to sing!" he gasped at the thought of his friends, they had sung once in an event and it was like they were singers.

yoongi suspiciously looking at hoseok, he pretended to think for a moment. he was amazed at how cute Hoseok was, heck- how can he be cute and hot? at the same damn time? so many questions and no one knows the answer.

"maybe they can sing for me some other time? test them out and see how it goes?"

"sure, when?" he brought out his phone and had the sushine bitches chatroom opened, waiting for yoongi's reply he had typed in a hi already.

"on a wednesday? is that cool for them?"

"hmm, let me ask them" he sat beside yoongi, still wearing the leather jacket and the beanie.

sunshine bitches.

hoseok:
every hoe at home now?

taehyung:
yes sir!

jimin:
duh, we came home like an hour ago~

jungkook:
just gonna lurk a lil' bit.

jin:
i think i love namjoon
he is the most sweetest dork
i'm whipped
ya boi is whipped for that juicy thighs.

hoseok:
tmi, anyways.
i need you all to sing for yoongi on a wednesday!!

jimin:
what's it for?

jungkook:
yoongi hyung is a cool dude
why not?

hoseok:
his music.
he produces.
so anyone game?

jin:
g.

jimin:
mhm, but this time i'm bringing yugyeom.

taehyung:
jungkook says yes and so do i.

Hoseok:
well that's settled then, i'll be off now.

jin:
you still at yoongi's?

hoseok:
yes...

Taehyung:
get some delicious meat hyung!!

Hoseok:
idiot

turning his phone off, he turned his attention back to yoongi who was arranging stuff in his pc, coughing slightly, he earned the attention and smiled.

"they said yes" he clasped his hands together and thanked the lords.

"that's good"

"can't wait for how good it'll sound! you should pass it to some companies after!!"

"you know no one would accept my shitty work"

"and if they do?" he challenged knowing it'll boost some of yoongi's challenging side.

"then i'll make it up to you but if they don't then you're gonna do EVERYTHING i say"

"you got yourself a deal mr.min" he shook hands with yoongi.

knowing yoongi, the boy was talented and gifted, he was a rare being and his talent was really out there, the music he produces were no joke and that makes hoseok believe someone out there would recognize such amazing music.