15.

"u guys are great"

"aww thanks" pinching yoongi's cheeks- hoseok blushed at the compliment.

he didn't know why but they've - not to brag- received tons of praises and compliments but with yoongi it just felt special.

siri? how would I know if i'm whipped?

he wanted to badly ask but he knows the others would just laugh at him and tell him he was totally whipped and inlove with yoongi.

he was scared.

what if he confessed and yoongi just turned him down and left? he doesn't want yoongi to leave, he felt like yoongi was a part of him, he completed the things hoseok couldn't and they've bonded long enough to finally know when or what happened to the other immediately.

"hyung?" Jimin gently shook Hoseok as he spaced out infront of the mirror, a camera was in yoongi's handsn, he wanted to film Hoseok for some reason, he looked like a supportive mom.

"yes what is it?" Hoseok turned around, eyes confused on where to look.

"look at the camera okay? let's start now!" Jungkook jumped excitedly and yelled-

"let's get it!"

》》》》》》》》
"how do I dance like that? talented much?"

yoongi continued praising hoseok after the dance, Jungkook and Jimin left the two to get some drinks but they just wanted Yoongi and Hoseok to talk about the issue regarding the two ignoring each other, everyone knows now because of Jin and Namjoon.

"uhm, I need to check on the two they're taking long" Hoseok planned on escaping this awkward situation

yoongi felt sad knowing Hoseok would ignore him when he engaged the kiss, was he bad? he was also mad at how hoseok wouldn't talk to him- they couldn't just ignore each other till' they die, they effin' live in the same apartment.

approaching the door, Hoseok didn't dare look back even though he felt guilty of leaving Yoongi behind but once he turned the doorknob, it was locked. meaning they were gonna be there for a long time.

those two snakes.

he mentally cursed the two for locking them in when they knew how awkward everything was.

"what's wrong?"

"they locked us in" not looking at yoongi's eyes, he sat on the floor and got his bottled water.

Hoseok picking up his phone messaged Jimin.

Hoseok:
you asshole.
you and Jungkook better run now.

closing his eyes, he leaned his head back and groaned, frustrated and confused he looked at yoongi who was sitting infront of him, showing his screen.

"i don't like us doing this"

"doing what?"

"doing this silent treatment, no contact at all"

"i- i don't like it too.." blushing, embarrassed without even having a reason to be, he gulped and made eye contact with yoongi.

"then stop ignoring me u dimwit"

"aren't you mad that I kissed you?"

Hoseok didn't know why but his eyes almost watered, he lowered his gaze and was about to lay down but he was shocked when Yoongi roughly grabbed his chin and made him look up to him, he had stared down at Hoseok and roughly kissed Hoseok.

what?

there it was, a kiss- once then twice, Hoseok didn't realize when but he found himself responding to the kiss, he sat yoongi on his lap and grabbed yoongi's waist.

"why are you doing this to me?"

he said in between kisses as he kissed yoongi's jawline, yoongi had his hands in hoseok's hair as he felt hoseok's lips brush against his skin- the light touch sending shivers down his spine made it more difficult for yoongi to control his sanity.

"your skin is just smooth, it makes me go crazy" gripping onto yoongi's waist he made sure yoongi wouldn't squirm around

Yoongi felt hoseok leave wet kisses on his jawline to his neck where he felt him suck hard on his skin and it felt weird but good at the same time- before they knew it, they heard someone knocking on the door, making them move away from each other.

"yoongi hyung we're leaving! hope you guys are okay now!" Jimin giggled and ran away.

their bags were left outside on the counter where everyone had numbers in order to obtain their belongings and it explained how they didn't have to get inside the room to get their stuff.

"well that was.. wild" smirking hoseok saw yoongi blush.

oh would you look at that

he didn't want to tell the clueless yoongi who was beet red not staring at the mirror, instead his gaze was directed on the floor, he fixed his hair and coughed.

with a confused look, yoongi stared to the side and saw hoseok on the corner of his eyes taking a photo of him-

for what?

he got up and turned around before he knew it, arms were circled around his waist, and he was trapped in someone else's arms.

"don't be shy babe, you were the one who started it" sneakily, hoseok nibbled on yoongi's making him squirm a little bit.

with one hand, hoseok got his phone out and clicked on Jimin's contact again.

Hoseok:
you asshole.
you and Jungkook better run now.
sent 5:45pm

Just kidding.
you guys are the best.
i love you my hoe.
Jimin you are the most angelic friend I could ever ask for.
sent 6:00pm

"we should go home.. it's already 6pm" he chuckled at the mess he made out of yoongi, it was obvious what happened to yoongi.

"yeah we should.."

"come on- you must be starving"

"and ur not?"

"babe, I just had the best meal" he winked as they now could go out of the room.

"Hoseok!"

laughing at how red yoongi was, he got his things and reached out for yoongi before they walked back.