23.

"how can you look so beautiful with simple clothes on?"

"oh shut up hoseok" flushed red- yoongi shoved hoseok away.

making the man laugh and playfully squish yoongi's cheeks, he carried their things to the car.

today he'll be letting yoongi drive his car ONLY because he insisted on doing so, who was he to reject when THE min yoongi was begging for the keys.

》》》》》》
It was still 6:00 when they've arrived and their flight was at 7:20 from Korean Air, it was already making Yoongi tired and he wanted to get to the plane as soon as possible.

and getting swarmed by fans was the last thing he wanted.

once the lady had announced that their flight was gonna take off, the two had rushed to the mysterious lady who had checked their tickets and passports before letting them on board together.

"i'm tired" Yoongi closed his eyes, not even focusint on any other stuff after he had put his seatbelt on.

"you should definitely sleep" hoseok moved yoongi's bangs to the side to get a full view of his face as he stood up to place their bags.

just perfect.

"mhm" humming to hoseok's response he turned off their phones and put them in his bag as he saw yoongi lean on the window.

"there" sitting down next to yoongi, he moved yoongi's head to make him lean on his shoulder instead.

"my damn heart" he wanted to squeal and make all these funny noises to explain how he feels but he refrained himself to let yoongi sleep peacefully.

》》》》》》》》
"that was fast" hoseok laughed as they got off.

"well my butt hurts from all that sitting" yoongi complained as he rubbed his butt, hoping that the pain would get rubbed off.

"aww my poor baby" hoseok let go of his bag and hugged yoongi's head making the people walking with them stare.

"the fuck do y'all want?" yoongi scaring them off made the attention wear off and they proceeded walking till' flashes were seen and fans were outside being held back by security.

"wow how'd they know we'd come?"

"someone must've seen us already before we left"

"hobi! please look here!!"

"yoongi you look so handsome!!"

"please look over here!!"

they didn't want to handle these kind of situations at the moment so all they could do was fake a smile and walk quietly, not engaging in anyting anymore.

"let's go, our driver is here"

"wow you're really prepared for this aren't you?" he smirked as he walked past hoseok who was smiling shyly.

"yeah I-i really wanted to go on and a vacation with you, you know?" hoseok brushed his hair using his hands as he fixed himself.

"come on then" taking hoseok's hand they reached the exit and there was a mysterious man who was holding a sign of their names.

"who's that?" he asked hoseok who smiled at the man.

"a driver" he simply answered and took their things to place them inside the van.

"hi bud" he cooly shook the driver's hand as he smiled at the stunned yoongi.

does he even know the dude

he didn't let it bother him anymore after Hoseok signaled him to come and get inside so they could go to their hotel already.

"where to sir?" the man asked as they got inside.

"Hotel Nanta" Hoseok informed the man as the mysterious driver nodded and started the engine.

"you know we were supposed to ride a bus but I wanted to spend time together" hoseok chuckled to himself as yoong smiled.

"you okay?" he felt a hand wrap around his own as he looked up to a smiling hoseok.

"yeah yeah i'm fine, do you want to rest?"

"that would sound nice" he chuckled as he kissed yoongi's cheek.

"sleep hoseok, we've still got a long way ahead" he patted his lap signaling hoseok to come and take a nap.

"hmm, well wake me up if something comes up okay?"

yoongi nodded and assured hoseok that everything would be fine and that he has to atleast take a nap

》》》》》》》》
"sir we're here" the tone of the driver's voice didn't even change one bit throughout the whole drive and yoongi was actually doubting whether the man was human or a robot.

"thanks" without even looking Yoongi got their things as well as hosoek so they could stay at the hotel infront of them called 'Hotel Nanta'

"we'll be staying here since I wanted to climb the Hallasan Mountain with you" hoseok laughed as he rubbed his eyes and went inside.

"yes how may I help you?" the lady greeted Hoseok with a wide smile.

"I have a reservation for today it's under the name of Jung Hoseok"

checking something, the lady looked serious for a moment before returning her gaze to hoseok and some more smiling.

"Mr.Jung? we've reserved a twin room for you with the wonderful view for a week, is it correct?"

"Yes it is"

"Wonderful, mr.jung we already have your credit card information on file so if you could just sign the receipt along the bottom please"

yoongi sat down as Hoseok talked to the lady who was all smiles and rainbows while he sat there wearing a poker face and no rainbows could be found at the moment.

"thanks, what room are we in?"

"you'll have room 487 sir, here are your keys- to get to your room take the elevator to your right to the fourth floor, turn left once you exit the elevator and your room will be on the left hand side"

blah blah instructions.

it hurt yoongi's head listening to what the lady was saying and she was looking all happy and passed the key onto hoseok as the man took it in his hands and looked at yoongi.

"let's go?"

"about time" yoongi sighed and took his things with him.

》》》》》》》》》》》
"that was tiring"

"wanna order something later?" hoseok rolled beside yoongi.

it was twin beds but they could already fit in one so that wasn't gonna be a problem right? unless yoongi really wants to sleep peacefully.

"hmm, surprise me mr.jung" he laughed as he rolled on the soft bed.

this bed is heaven