24.

"aren't you even tired yet?" yoongi groaned loudly making the people around them look.

"nope, we're almost there" he told yoongi to hang on to his bag and he'll carry them both there.

as expected of hoseok who dances 12 hours a day, he would be able to survive this but yoongi was definitely getting tired.

"do you want to take a break?"

"how far are we?" yoongi asked wiping the sweat off his face.

"that's the peak" he pointed towards a long way ahead but it seems like it can be endured.

"let's continue" he walked beside hoseok.

"hold on to my bag" he sighed and let yoongi hold on to it

"no" he hesitated because he was worried that he might bring him down.

"if you don't then i'm holding your hand and kissing it here" he pointed the ground and it made yoongi blush and hold on to the bag quick.

"y-you can continue now" not being able to make eye contact he started walking again.

》》》》》》》》》
"finally!" they cheered and sat on the large stones that were warm enough for them to sit on.

"do you wanna eat my secret snack?" hoseok placed his bag infront of him and it made yoongi curious.

secret snack?

"what is it?"

"a dun dun dun dunun dun- CHOCOLATE BAR" hoseok proudly took two chocolate bars out and happily opened the other one and gave it to yoongi.

"oh god, it's the perfect time to eat chocolate" he took it out of hoseok's hands and started eating as well.

Hoseok was already holding the small box and it was just inside the bag's pocket, he wanted to wait for Yoongi to finish eating before he pops the big question.

"hey babe?"

"hmm" yoongi looked.

"are you happy?"

"what do you mean?"

"I mean are you happy with me?"

when yoongi sighed it made hoseok's heart shatter, he was upset.. does yoongi already find him annoying? was he not satisfied with him?

the negative thoughts all went away when yoongi held hoseok's right hand and placed it on his chest.

"can you feel my heartbeat? it beats just for you, and I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you"

"y-you cheesy bitch" hoseok cried in his boyfriend's arms and sniffled.

"one day i'll propose to you hoseok, just you wait" yoongi laughed as he stroked yoongi's hair before he had an evil smirk ok.

"what's with the look hobi?"

"hmm, plot twist babe" hoseok kissed yoongi's cheek.

"plot twist?"

Yoongi seemed confused for a second after hoseok stood up and helped yoongi stand up as well.

"what are you doing?" he felt his blood go all the way to his face when hoseok kissed him on the lips, were all people were staring.

"this is the plot twist"

he got down on one knee and got the ring from the bag's pocket and showed it to yoongi.

gasping at the sight of hoseok, yoongi covered his mouth and didn't even notice that his face had gotten wet from the tears falling.

"t-this i-isn't a joke r-right?" he said in between sobs.

"baby.. will you marry me?" he finally asked.

hoseok appeared all confident and ready but deep inside he was quaking and he was nervous for yoongi's answers. The people around them waited for yoongi to answer and they turned silent, waiting for what's bout to happen.

"i-i'll marry you, you a-asshole" he chuckled and let hoseok slide the ring in his finger.

laughing at yoongi's cute face he held it in his hands to shower it with kisses while the people around them clapped and yelled 'congratulations'

"that was the most unexpected plot twist i've witnessed" yoongi wiped the remaining tears and laughed while clutching onto Hoseok.

"are you ready to announce that you're a  soon to be Jung?"

》》》》》》》》
"yes mom! he got me a beautiful ring!!" yoongi was bragging about the ring and how perfect it felt like when hoseok proposed.

hoseok sat there staring at yoongi who proudly told his parents about their engagement and how they'll be invited in the upcoming wedding.

"yeah yeah" he laughed once more before saying bye and hanging up.

"well?" he patted the space next to him.

"she told me how happy they were and how they called it" yoongi smiled sweetly, showing off that gummy smile.

Yoongi has indeed changed when they started going out, he became more open about himself but he still had that strong personality with him. he was so proud of Yoongi for taking another step everytime they spend each moment together.

"well I suppose mom was there as well?"

"well they were hanging out and you can already hear their squeals on the other line"

laughing together yoongi and hoseok looked into each other's eyes and it felt right for the both of them, it felt like the missing part was finally completed.

"hey babe?" Yoongi sat up properly and looked at Hoseok.

"yes?" following after yoongi, hoseok gave a confused look.

"did it hurt?"

"..."

"when you fell from heaven?" he had his poker face game on and Hoseok couldn't help but blush and pinch yoongi.

"t-that pickup line is so old" he coughed.

"atleast it got stuttering" Yoongi teased and went to sit on Hoseok's lap.

"come here" he let yoongi sit and nuzzle his nose on the crook of hoseok's neck.

giving off a peaceful atmosphere the two sat there in silence before, yoongi leaned in more to whisper-

"did you know? when we first met all I wanted to do was sit on your lap cause damn these thighs ain't joking" he whispered and left a quick peck before rolling off and yawning.

"i'm actually sleepy, goodnight babe" he innocently smiled and dimmed the lights down.

hoseok stunned and didn't know what to do just sat there with his mouth opened and a shocked expression was shown on his face.

turning to face yoongi, he climbed on top of the man resulting the same expression hoseok gave off earlier before blushing madly.

"come on kitten, you didn't seriously think that i'd let you off the hook that easily hmm?"

》》》》》》》
AND CUT! THAT'S THE END ㅠㅠ I ALREADY HAVE A NEW IDEA ON WHAT BOOK IS NEXT- DKEMRO HOPEFULLY IT AIN'T A FLOP♡