9.

"so mrs.min, you'd allow it, you'd let him live with me?" he sweats nervously asking for permission from yoongi's mom as he didn't know why he acted like a nervous boyfriend.

"oh please, i've known your mom and you for about 7-10 years now- call me aunty and you expect me to say no? plus, yoongi seems comfortable around you so why not- my baby needs to get out there" she says confidently as she moves around the kitchen waiting for yoongi to come down and eat with them.

hoseok got a message from yoongi saying that he'd like to come and check the apartment together, hoseok of course couldn't say no to someone like yoongi and he wanted to spend more time with the man.

feeling someone poke him from behind, hoseok's head snapped to the other way to see yoongi in a big light blue sweater, he was really cute and adorable- hoseok would admit he melted and turned soft at the sight of min yoongi and he swore his gayness intensified for the soft fluffball in front of him.

"when are we going out?"

"maybe after a few minutes, aunty wanted us to stay for breakfast after we hunt for the perfect apartment" he sighed knowing it'll be a tough decision to mix in their interests together.

"hmm, if you say so"

yoongi shrugged his shoulders and sat down beside hoseok. he looked at his mom, curious about what she was preparing for the both of them and prayed she wouldn't give them veggies and some healthy shit, he hates being healthy.

chicken was placed on the kitchen table and their mouths watered at the smell of the yummy scent. they wanted to eat now but mrs.yeseul had moved around the kitchen still, letting the two just smell the food. the two got impatient and they decided to help to move things faster.

》》》》》》》
"i'm so glad you asked me to stop by yours" he chuckled looking at yoongi who was also patting down his belly as it inflated a little bit since they ate a lot. a whole buffet.

"why?"

"what do you mean why? she makes the best chicken!" he raised his hands up in disbelief and he looked at yoongi like the man was crazy.

"i'll make sure to tell her that"

sitting side by side, they sighed and continued resting, not deciding when to move and when to move to hoseok's apartment. his father had already made sure they got an apartment but the two wanted to check in and see how it goes.

"should we move now?" he asked laughing.

"naw"

chuckling he faced hoseok, they really had seen each other's eye smiles and both were really cute and no one wanted to say that to the other, afriad that they'll get embarrassed.

"tell me when you wanna go"

"will do"

turning on the television, yoongi connected his phone to the tv, showing what's happening on his screen and opening the youtube, interrupted out of the blue, hoseok suddenly held yoongi's hands and smiled, his lips forming a heart shape.

"i actually have a yt channel, wanna check it out?"

since he can't use the notepad nor text, he just nodded and looked at hoseok wanting to know what his channel is.

"hmm, it's just full of covers with him dancing to songs- but oh well" he typed through the screen showing tons of videos when he typed in Hobihobi.

there showed various videos of music, that yoongi listened to and one was just uploaded two hours ago.

"go ahead" he passed the phone to yoongi who decided to play one video of the video

yoongi couldn't speak so instead he looked at hoseok in awe and pure adoration, he moved so smoothly and it was so polished that you wouldn't be able to look at any other dancers but him, he's good at catching someone's attention without even doing anything that's how ethereal Jung Hoseok is.

"that's jimin-" he paused the video and clicked on the notepad.

"so what do you think of me dancing?" he asked yoongi, expecting him to judge what the man did on the video.

"it's actually very nice and satisfying when you dance (not in a weird way) and it's like i wanna watch you dance more. you capture my attention... i am tbh very speechless, your talent is beyond what my words could describe."

hoseok expected a little response like good, amazing and awesome but seeing yoongi put in such words made his heart almost burst, he wated to roll over and scream as he fanboys over the appreciation he got and how happy he caught yoongi's attention.

"you're too sweet suga" he pinched yoongi's cheeks as he hugged him tight and let the poor man breathe.

"now let's get that apartment we deserve" he chuckled taking yoongi's hands and leading them to the exit.

"jeez, calm down."

"sorry- i wanted to check out the apartment, i'm kind of excited" his lips forming into a heart shape again

it had made yoongi just nod and pull him by the hand to the car and also to prevent hoseok to look at his red face as he noticed he had been caught looking into hoseok's lips.