6.

waking up, hoseok stretched and yawned as he rolled a little from the bed, but something bumped into him on the way.

opening his eyes, you can hear his gasp as that something that bumped into him was actually a someone. which was min yoongi.

"what the heeeeelll?" he was confused why was min yoongi here in hoseok's bedroom?

he looked around and saw that it wasn't his bedroom, it was actually yoongi's, he must've passed out after he laid down the bed after they had battled out the beat, he was exhausted yesterday and it wouldn't be a surprise passing out on a bed but now, it seems like a surprise. he was sleeping on someone else's bed next to someone who is min goddamn yoongi.

"I smell like shit" he sat up stragiht and smelled himself

i need to take a bath.

looking over the rack at the open bathroom, he got one and closed the bathroom door, not handling the scent any longer, hoseok decided to clean himself up leaving the sleeping yoongi alone and asleep.

》》》》》》
minutes have passed and yoongi was still sleeping meanwhile hoseok just got out of the shower, wiping off the beads of water on his face as they fall from his short bangs.

"fuck! I don't have extra clothes" he cursed under his breath as remembered not bringing any clothes of his to wear.

many things were running through hoseok's head like why hadn't he think this through before enjoying the most enjoyable bath he had, he admits it's because it smelled like yoongi and he was somehow addicted to the man's scent, it was refreshing.

he swore he almost fainted when he heard the bed move and there was sleepy yoongi, rubbing his eyes while seated and there stood hoseok with a towel wrapped around his waist only covering half of his body, after a solid minute- yoongi looked to the left, eyes wide with the view of hoseok's abs exposed.

"what're you doing?"

"i-i needed a bath, and forgot some clothes" hoseok stuttered, feeling stupidity overcome him as he made things awkward.

"why didn't you just wore my clothes?"

"I actually thought of that but wouldn't you be mad"

"it'll be more better than walking half-naked hobi"

yoongi chuckled at the man who was now blushing from embarrassment and he finds it cute whenever hoseok would flush red just because of a simple sentence yoongi would tell him, was it normal to feel this way? he felt happy again, ever since that.

"i'll get some clothes-" hoseok ran for the closet and got some clothes he could wear.

what a cutie.

yoongi thought of hoseok as he stared at the bathroom door waiting for hoseok to reveal himself- this time? fully clothed and not half-naked.

yoongi admits, he found it hot how hoseok's abs were on full display ready to be touched but he knew it would turn absolutely awkward if yoongi's now horny ass came and kissed the heck out of the poor innocent boy.

"i'm back!" surprisingly hoseok looks good in every clothing yoongi owns.

it's unfair

"what do you mean unfair?" hoseok slightly tilted his head to read the words on the screen.

and oh my lawd, yoongi prayed that the gods would bring him back to life when he dies, he looked at hoseok and the first thing that came to yoongi's mind was-

how can he be such a daddy?

his head was filled with dirty thoughts just because hoseok was wearing some plain black shirt and a black short.

"yoongi?" bringing him back to the world, hoseok smiled.

realizing they were now close, yoongi stood up and rushed to the bathroom, heaving in a sigh as he sweats nervously knowing he had a major problem in between his pants just thinking about what hoseok can do to him right here, right now.

i just met the man for a week.

he mentally facepalmed as he shook his head, feeling a little bit ashamed of what he was already doing to himself, sending a quick sorry message to hoseok and telling him he has to shower, he heard the bedroom door open and close.

now he had figured out that he had to take a long cold bath..