4.

"why do you seem like you could shit your pants any moment now?" Jimin laughed as he saw hoseok having trouble controlling his breath as they neared the coffee shop.

/what is it with me and coffee shops lmao/

hoseok hadn't said anything about the heart incident as he knew they'd just laugh at his face and say he's just over-reacting.

"i don't even know why i'm still friends with you jimin" he had his face scrunched and he saw a familiar figure at a table on the end.

"suga!" he called for the pale man that was waiting with a tall dude who was smiling, showing off his dimples.

running to yoongi, he bowed and felt the other's presence behind him, he moved a little bit to let the guy know his friends and him.

"nice too meet you, the name is namjoon" he introduced himself and bowed, not missing to throw a wink at jin who blushed and coughed.

nodding his head, hoseok smiled at yoongi who was staring at the floor, he was a shy bean but hoseok wanted him to meet his friends.

"so suga, these are the idiots i told you about, that's jungkook, taehyung, jimin and jin" he pointed at the men beside him as he said their names one by one.

looking at the lil' bean he saw yoongi hold out his hand for everyone to shake, passing by one by one they shook yoongi's hands and smiled at him as they sat afterwards.

"so now that everyone met, what do you guys want to order? it's on me today since I asked everyone to come" he volunteered.

hearing some cheers, the people in the coffee shop to a glance at the group who was cheering for hoseok as they get free drinks and free food.

"let's go to the arcade later" jungkook nudged hoseok's shoulder.

"sure" nodding to the younger's request he smiled at yoongi who was sitting there looking at everyone talk and bond.

inching closer to the man, he poked his sides, making yoongi jump and look at him in a shocked state. laughing his heart out, hoseok pinched the man's cheeks and played with them.

"aren't you the cutest" he teased, turning yoongi into a tomato because of the redness consuming his face he looked away and held hoseok's hands to move them away.

"hoseok hyung is getting some" taehyung faked a cry as he leaned on jungkook, pretending to sob.

rolling his eyes, he didn't bother paying attention to anyone anymore, he wanted to be beside yoongi and tell stories and bond together.

out of nowhere, his phone created a sound, telling him someone had messaged him, opening his phone he saw yoongi's contact show with on message showing.

"your friends are fun to be with"

"they are" he chuckled looking at the group of friends he had who were ovbviously dorks and idiots who was with him at all times.

"they're cool but they can sometimes be dorks" he laughed as he saw namjoon flirting with jin in the corner, the two having their own world.

"is jungkook with taehyung?"

"he is, we call them taekook"

"so are you with Jimin?"

he looked at yoongi in disbelief as he showed him the screen where he had sent the message, blushing madly, yoongi waited for an answer.

"we aren't, he's with yugyeom, i'm the single hoe in the group" he dramatically put his hand on his forehead.

"gosh, i should've brought yugyeom with, i'm a hardcore third wheeler right now" jimin neared the two who were talking.

cutting their conversation short, hoseok looked at jimin and smirked at the lost mochi who had now sat infront of them.

"remind me again why you didn't?"

"i thought you'd guys would be with me!" he pointed at hoseok and jin, like he was betrayed.

"told you they were sometimes a pain in the ass" he chuckled while looking at yoongi who had eyed jimin, looking at the small dude who was about his height but he had small hands while yoongi had big veiny hands, just the right size for hoseok's hands.

what am I thinking?

he was sure he was out of his mind suddenly thinking about thoughts like that, the yoonseok ship, keeping quiet stared at everyone who seemed like they were having a great time.

"so anyone wanna order now?" he asked everyone who was busy with their worlds, earning all the attention with free stuff they said their orders.

"i'll order, since you two should talk more" jimin raised his hands and held out his palm to ask for the money.

bringing out some cash, hoseok put in jimin's palm as he roamed around the group asking from what they'd order until he stopped at their table.

"i'll get the americano, how about you?" he turned to yoongi who was typing

"same with yours"

"that's two americano's then" he nodded and looked at Jimin.

"you suddenly look like you work here" he teased and shrugged the boy off.

"wow, i'll be the hottest man working here then" full of confidence, he strutted towards the cashier and ordered.

chuckling at the weirdness he had seen in jimin, yoongi also laughed, earning a few heads to spin and look his way- clearing his throat he hid himself behind hoseok who was stunned at the moment.

"wow, you got him to laugh" namjoon said happily, like a dad.

"what do you mean?" hoseok didn't know if he should be relieved or worried with that statement.

"you're lucky if you get him to laugh you know, he barely laughs around people" his expression was sad telling something about yoongi, stopping at the right moment before it gets to deep. he sighed and turned his head to jin who was smiling like a mom.

still behind hoseok, yoongi gripped onto the clothing and didn't dare open his eyes to see everyone staring at him, until hoseok held his face and rubbed circles in his hands.

"hey now, it's alright, you should laugh more often, you're laugh is cute though" he smiled and laughed as he complimented yoongi.

not knowing if he should shy away or smile back, he covered his face for a moment to prevent himself from fanboying over the man beside him.

"here you go!" jimin came out of nowhere and lowered the tray down to the huge table where everyone gathered and took their orders.

"thanks hoseok"

yoongi sent the message to hoseok with the smile as he got his drink and stared at the bundle of sunshine.