3.

"so you do produce music?" he happily asked yoongi as he was in awe at how talented the man was when he had listened to the beats.

"do you do it for a living?" another question, but this time yoongi shook his head, giving 'no' as an aswer.

"but why?" he groaned and couldn't understand yoongi.

"i don't have anyone that could sing nor rap"

"what a bummer" he pouted his lips and sat down on his own chair beside yoongi, they were bonding every hour they get and obviously it feels like they were connecting so fast that it's unbelievable.

"this is some good shiz though-" before hoseok could even finish his sentence, his phone lit up again and it was a message from yoongi.

how about you rap for me?

"i'm not that good of a rapper"

so you do rap?

"well I did before-"

that's great! i'll call you when we can record!

not giving hoseok to decline he flashed his cute gummy smile, making hoseok give in, how could someone reject someone so cute and fluffy? you couldn't blame hoseok for agreeing.

"fine, you owe me a meal for letting me agree to this" he chuckled as he looked into yoongi's eyes.

yoongi, still shwing his cute gummy smile, nodded his head and returned to testing his beats and continued producing, not noticing hoseok's hot gaze on him as he inspected every bit of the man's face, it was pure perfection and it made his heart beat faster.

was it possible for a man to get pregnant just by staring into someone else's face?

and it wasn't just someone else's face it was min yoongi's the most handsome man he had ever laid his eyes on, a knock interrupted hoseok from daydreaming, standing up he unlocked the door and saw his mom standing there smiling apologetically

"hunny, we have to go." she said as she smiled apologetically, knowing her son was having a great time talking to yoongi again.

hearing that hoseok was about to leave, yoongi stood as well, not wanting the new friend to leave so soon- he looked at the time and noticed it wasn't so soon, in fact, he had spent 10 hours today with hoseok, just by talking and texting ang laughing.

well it's true, whenever you have a good time, you forget time exists and that you'll forget how fast it goes, saddened by the fact that hoseok will leave, he tried covering it up by plastering a fake smile.

"i promise i'll come back suga, i'll text you when i get home" he winked at the man and bowed thanking him for spending all day with him.

flustered and red, he bowed back and saw hoseok walk away with his family downstairs as they leave for home, he was still not over the wink, when they left, he ran for his room and jumped on his bed, feeling like a teenager in love he had smiled at the thought of the man's sweet personality and honey-like voice.

》》》》》》》》》

"you okay?" he snapped out of his trance when he felt his sister's voice bring him back to Earth.