Chapter 3: Master & Servant

Craig's POV

"No." I say calmly with my monotone voice and my signature expressionless face. "Trust me. You don't want me to do that."

"It's not like I have other choices, Craig." Tweek gives me his usual annoyed tone and is scowling at me, "I just need you to stand behind the counter and take order... For like... 15 minutes"

"Why?" I ask him without breaking eye contact. What a drag... "Why don't you hire a minion to do that for you?"

"Because I need to do inventory in the back" Tweek sigh and crossed his arms, "and I can't afford to hire minions..."

"Just hire a Mexican.. they are cheap" I shrug my shoulders

"Craig, stop fucking around and please help me" Tweek let out an exasperated sigh.

"Ugh. Fine. " I finally give up... He's been asking me for like.. ten minutes now. I get up and walk toward the counter. I go behind it and stand in front of the register. "15 minutes. And I want compensation."

"Sure. Whatever. Thanks" Tweek quickly runs to the back. But he immediately pokes his head out and points his finger at me, "Don't be an asshole with the customers."

"Beggers can't be choosers." I throw the proverb and roll my eyes at him.

Tweek's POV

Why does he have to be so annoying? I mean, he's been here all morning and hasn't ordered anything yet... He is practically loitering in my shop and abusing my WiFi! The least he can do is help me out.

Such an asshole!

Whatever. I'm just gonna hurry this up... Ok. Inventory! This shouldn't take me too long.

"... You're holding up the line. Just make up your mind or step aside" I hear his monotone voice coming from the other side of the door.

I dash out and see him giving one of my regular customer an annoyed look.

"AGH! What are you doing?!?" I run to him and push him away from the register. Then I turn to the customer and apologize, "I'm sorry about that! Please take as much time as you need, sir..."

"Who's this guy, Tweek? Did you just hire him on the spot?" The customer asks me, raising a brow

"Hey, dipshit, I don't work here, so get off your fucking high horse" Craig snaps at him and flips him off, "Plus, you shouldn't get in line if you don't know what you want to order in the first place"

"Craig! Jesus! Shut up! You know what? Here! Take this clip board and go count the supplies in the storage!" I hand him the clip board and press it against his chest, he grabs it, and I push him through the door. As I'm pushing him I whisper "You had ONE thing to do! Be nice! That's all you had to do!"

"Beggers can't be ch--" he repeats the stupid proverb but I cut him off by pushing him into the storage room and slam the door shut.

Craig's POV

Well...

That was rude...

I was doing him a favor and he still treats me like shit. Plus, that shithead shouldn't be in line if he doesn't know what he wants. I fucking hate it when I'm stuck in line behind someone like him.

Whatever.

I prefer doing this. No human interaction. Just the way I like it.

Ok... He told me to count... Let's take a look at the list.

I go through the list of inventory, count the supplies in the storage room, and write down numbers on the clip board.

This isn't so hard. It's just time consuming. And boring. I don't know how he manage to do such mundane task.

I let out a yawn and sit down on the chair. It feels nice and cool... Plus the fluorescent light makes it nice and cozy. Next thing I know... My eyes start to feel heavy and I fall asleep.

Tweek's POV

Are you fucking serious?!

Is he seriously sleeping in my storage room?

Did he do what I asked him to?

Also, should I kick him?

I stop and stand right in front of him. I bend forward and take a look at his sleeping face.

Huh.

He actually doesn't look half bad when he's not wearing that grumpy face of his. He has nice features... Everything is so proportional. Now that I look at him... He's kinda handso--

"What are you doing?" Craig asks nonchalantly but blinking quickly at me. I almost had a heart attack!

"What are YOU doing?!? I asked you to help me out with the inventory, not to come in here and take a nap!" I shouted at him as I watch him letting out a big yawn. He hands me the clip board and I take a look. "Oh. Well... Thanks dude"

"Whatever. I want my coffee." He says while getting up and stretch his arms, "oh. And a cupcake..."

"Fine. Even though you half-ass at both of the tasks... I'll reward you" I sigh and walk back to the front with him.

"Ugh. Can you, like, stop complaining? You're lucky I even agreed to help you" he rolls his eyes at me. We stop and face each other, "it's not my fault that what you do is boring as fuck"

"How dare you?! I happen to love what I do!" I bark at him and push him out of the prep station "Go get your ass down and wait for you reward!"

Craig's POV

I chuckle as he pushes me out of his working station.

"Reward? What am I, your servant?" I ask him sarcastically.

"As if I want a half-ass servant like you!" He always has something nice to say to me. "You'll be the end of me! That's just too much pressure man!"

"Whatever. Gimme my 'reward', master Tweek" I pull out a chair and sit down.

I think I just heard him chuckle. I look at him and I see that he is smiling.

Well...

I'll be damned...

He just laughed while talking to me.

I'm not sure how to process that...

I've always thought it'd be easier to see a pig flys than watching Tweek smiling at me.

"Shut up, Craig" Tweek snickered and keeps smiling at me, "Your master wants you to zip it"

"Yes, master" I smirk at him and continue to joke around, "Your wish is my command"

I guess... It's not that boring..