Chapter 11: Mint-berry NyQuil

Tweek's POV

I am laying on my bed feeling miserable. My nose is stuffy. I have a headache. And i got the chills.

Et-chu!

Oh my God... Am I sick? Noooo I can't be sick! I hate being sick! The chills... The runny nose... The sore throat... I fucking hate it!! Am I going to die? AGH! I am gonna die!

I should get up and get my temperature... I sit up and everything hurts. My head, my muscles, my bone... Where the fuck did I put the thermometer?!? Ugh!! I can't find shit in this house!

I gather all the strength I have to get out of my bed.

Huh. That's wierd... Everything is going dark..

and why is the floor is getting closer...?

Craig's POV

Where the fuck is he? It's 7 and his shop isn't open yet. And why Butters isn't here?

I pull out my phone, unlock it, and open the contact app. I scrolled and tap on "Tweek the Overlord" (not my choice. He made me do it). I bring the phone to my ear and wait for him to pick up.

Why is it taking so long?

Great. It went to voicemail... It's his voice shouting "I'm busy! Call back later! AGH!"

I hang up and call him back again. After a bit.. he picks up the call.

"Hey. Why aren't you here yet?"

"I'm dying.... I'm gonna die... Please take care of Nightingale for me.." I hear him say .. he sounds .. congested.

"What are you mumbling about?"

"I... *Sniff* I don't feel so good... I think I might have a fever *sniff*" he replies slowly.

"That's wierd. I thought idiots can't get sick" I chuckle and walk to my car. "Did you take your temperature?"

"No but I'm pretty sure is over 200 degree" Tweek. You're drama queen. "Why are you calling me? What do you want?"

"I want my coffee"

"Are... You... Fucking... Serious? I told you I'm sick" Tweek words came out slowly. "Hey. Can you to CVS and get me some meds? All of my shit are expired"

"Meds expiration doesn't mean shit. Just take them anyways" I'm just kidding. I am actually on my way to the store.

".... Don't you have a degree in science? Why are you sputing stupid shit like that?" I see that the sickness doesn't lower his ability to act sassy with me.

"Ugh. Fine. If living means that much to you... I'll go to the store and get you some meds. "

Tweek's POV

"Don't you sass me..." I am struggling to talk.. my voice is all cracked and husky.. "Your master is bedridden with sickness. Get your ass here and come take care of me"

Good thing it's Saturday. Craig doesn't work on the weekend. I hang up the phone and throw it somewhere. I don't fucking care anymore. Apparently I fainted. I fainted and I can't get up. I'm pretty sure Craig has a spare key to my place. Yeah, that's right. I gave it to him in case something bad happen. Like... I don't know... My lot catches fire while I'm sleeping and I can't get out of bed because I wake up with a cramp in both legs and be all crippled like.

I'm just going to lay here. I grab the blanket with my feet like a monkey and drag it toward my body. Slowly. Then without putting too much effort I reach my hand to pull it over me. Then I slowly roll myself into a burrito.