Chapter 12: Dream vs Reality

Tweek's POV

What is going? Where am I? This isn't my house...

I look around and it appears I am not in South Park anymore... This is wierd. Where the fuck am I?

"I have finally found you, my Lord" I hear a familiar flat and emotionless voice coming from somewhere. I look before I turn around...

Oh.. It came from behind me.

Wait.

Is that....

Craig?!

Why is he wearing armors?!?

"Wow! Craig! Dude! What's with the get up?!?" I ask him while taking in the sight of the whole "white knight Craig".

Not half bad.

I dig it...

No! Hang on! What am I saying! It's Craig Tucker for fucks sake!

"What do you mean? You told me to... My Lord." Craig answers without moving a muscle.

"Why would I tell you to armor up like that?" I ask raising a brow at him. Then he slowly walks toward me.

"Because you told me to slay the dragon... For my freedom." He replies as he holds that emotionless face of his.

"Is that... Is that a slang for some drug? Or a metaphor some something?" I blink quickly. I'm pretty sure ... He is messing with me.

"My Lord. You commanded me to slay the one of the McCormick Dragons and promised me my freedom" Craig stops a few inches away from me and we lock eyes, "I kill that Fire Breather. The one called Kenny. He's dead. So... Yup. Freedom, please?"

"Oh my God, you killed Kenny?!" I don't know what exactly is going on but I can't help but be shocked by his statement, I point my finger at him and shouted, "you bastard!"

Craig raises a brow at me. He stares at my finger, sighs, and rolls his eyes at me.

"How am I the bastard? You told me to do it" he rests his hands on his waist making 'clank' sound with his armor. "Doesn't matter. I lie. I didn't kill him. In fact he's right behind you"

I quickly turn around and see Kenny McCormick standing right behind me.

Oh. Wow.

I can see why they call him the dragon. He has horns, lizard like wings, fangs, and everything...

"Rawr" Kenny says and pounces on me.

Craig's POV

I slowly open my eyes because I just heard Tweek saying something. I am sitting on the floor with my head on the edge of the bed. I think I fell asleep while tending to Tweek. Speaking of which... What does he want?

I look at him and raise a brow.

I thought he was awake... But he's still sleeping.. what woke me up was him talking in his sleep.

I stare at his sleeping face.. he has his brows furrowed.

Is he having a bad dream? I lean closer to his face and keep my eyes on him. He looks kinda cute when he's not all ... Bitchy.

"Kenny.. fuck off..." He looks really troubled.. just what is going on inside his head. "Craig... You... Bastard.."

Never mind.

He's still somewhat annoying even when he's sleeping.

And why am I a bastard?

Tweek' POV