Chapter 32: The Tuckers and The Tweaks

Craig's POV

It's Friday.

This week was long and busy.

Both Tweek and I were pulled into our work right after we came back from our trip. Tweek was inspired by the coffee shops we went to in Aspen so he had been investing a lot of his time at Nightingale. I, on the other hand, was handed a big pile of data collection that had to be reviewed before our presentation with the State--we're hoping that would convince the government to gave us more funding for our research.

Being mentally drained from my job, I couldn't stay up and wait for Tweek. I wanted to but my body just said "fuck you dude, I'm going to bed"

The only time I got to spend with him was early in the morning, when he made coffee for me. It became my favorite part of this week.

Anyways, it's Friday, and we are going over at my folks for dinner. I just got home and I'm waiting for Tweek. He should be here soon...

Tweek's POV

I rush outside the elevator, sprinting toward Craig's apartment--well, I guess it's OUR apartment now since I'm paying half of the rent and bills. I scan my key card over the lock and make a dramatic entrance.

"AAAGH!"

I shout and slam the door shut behind me.

"Oh, welcome home honey" Craig greets me with his usual deadpan look. "Are you excited to see my folks tonight?"

"AAAGH!!" I shout at him, pulling my hair while pacing left and right.

"To be honest, you seem a little bit freaked out right now" he snickers and I think he finds it amusing. "Come here"

Craig invites me to step closer, with his arm open, ready to hug me

Craig's POV

I watch my nervous wreck of a boyfriend fidgeting as he slowly walks closer to me. When he's within reach, I wrap my arms around his slender body and make him sit in my lap.

"I'm literally--no, wait, figuratively shitting my pants right now" he squeaks in my arms.

"Pfft--Well, I sure hope you're not literally shitting your pants" I snicker as I caress his back while hugging him, "I just got you those pants and they are not cheap"

"Craig!" He snaps and scowls at me. "This is serious!"

"Babe, look, I don't even want to do this. But you insisted so..."

"Well! Maybe I'd feel a bit at ease if you had told them about us!"

I sigh and look into his eyes, full of worries and ... Tweekness.

"Tricia has already told them" I say to him and watch his eyes widen. "My sister has a big mouth... I'd be surprised if she didn't tell them"

"They know?"

I nod and brush his cheek with my lips. Then, I feel Tweek's hands pushing me away.

Tweek's POV

Craig leans in to kiss me but I softly push him away. He is totally missing the point.

"Craig, I wanted them to hear it from you" I say with a serious tone, causing his smile to disappear. "That's the whole point of this dinner."

"Tweek, babe, my parents are very open minded and they want me to be happy. And you make me happy, so they are totally fine with us going out," he says to me, resting his chin on my shoulder, "I know for a fact because my mom and dad felt the need to call me right after Tricia told them"