Chapter 30: Lovers Quarrel

Craig's POV

Knock, knock, knock.

"Tweek"

Knock, knock, knock.

"Tweek, please, come out" I beg him for the fifth time.

"No!" He quickly shot me down. He's been in the bathroom for 15 minutes now.

Sigh.

I guess I'm just gonna sit here and wait for him to come out.. With my back against the door, my arms rest on my knees, I let out another sigh.

Man... I want Tweek's coffee... I haven't eaten breakfast... I'm so hungry...

Anyways, Why is it such a big deal? It's not like my parents will be against it.

"Tweek, baby, for the last time... I wasn't trying to hide it from them"

"I'm telling you that we've been together for almost half a year," Tweek muffled voice ecoing through the door, "and you didn't tell your family? What, are you embarrassed of me, or something like that?!?"

"No! Ugh!" I let out a grunt of frustration, scratching my head violently. "I am sorry! I was busy!" I explain to him, "Between my job, investing in your shop, keeping track on the stocks, helping you move into my place... I haven't had a chance to visit my family, like, at all! I swear to you that I am not embarrassed of you. now can you please come out so we can discuss it like an adult?"

"No! I don't feel like being an adult right now! You hurt my feelings, Craig!"

Oh, for the love of God, why does my sister have to show up today? Of all the days she could have ruined... Why does it have to be the ONE weekend where I want to how Tweek how much I love him... And I am spending a LOT of money on this trip.

"Baby, I am paying a lot of money for this trip, can we settle this so we can enjoy ourselves?"

Tweek's POV

"Well, then, maybe you should get a refund because I don't feel like enjoying ourselves anymore!" I shout back at him, still locked inside the bathroom, "Also! Why would you say that you are not gay?!"

"Tweek, that's not what I meant!" Craig shouts back at me, and I can sense anger in his tone. I don't appreciate that. I should be the one who is upset!

If it's about the money... The I am want to pay him back! This is very upsetting and I can't believe he did that. How could he?

"So why did you say 'I'm not like that' when Tricia called you out on it?" I cry out with tears fogging my eyes, kicking the door.

"Because I am not attracted to other guys! I am only attracted to you!" Craig shouts back, also hitting the door back at me.

Wait. What...?

I immediately open the door, not knowing that he was sitting against it, causing him to lose balance and he falls on his back. I look down at him and he just stays there, laying on the floor, looking up at me with a serious eyes.

We pause.

I cry. He sighs. I sob. He furrows his brows. Then...

I get on my knees, wiping my tears, and he places his head on my lap. I feel Craig's hand grabbing my wrist, removing it from my face, and gaze into my eyes.

"So... Like... What you are trying to tell me is" I sob and let him wipe my tears with his thumb, "that you are only gay for me?"

Craig hand freezes and his eyes are wide open, as if he is shocked from what I just said. Then, he burst into laughter.