Chapter 16: Win-Win

Craig's POV

What is going on? Why can't I resist him? He is annoying, self-centered, and callous. He always talks too loud and he is easily irritable. He always has something to argue with me. Oh, and on top of that, he is blackmailing me. Why on Earth am I going along with all his demands?

On the other hand, Tweek is still caring, funny, and reliable. Even though he bitch about every single thing I say and/or do, he always goes along with it...

Even though he is holding the embarrassing video of me when I was drunk, he was there for the most part to take care of me... It was my dumbass' fault for getting so drunk I started doing stupid shit...

Last night we shared our first kiss. To be honest, I've never fantasized kissing a dude... But I didn't mind kissing Tweek. Even though when I kissed him, I don't think I can kiss another guy. The more I spend time with him, the more I feel a strong connection.. and right now, I am more connected to him than I have never been before.

As I'm sitting in my office, with my back rested against the chair, I keep replying the moment I felt the tenderness of Tweek's lips on mine... And there's this annoying voice going in the back of my head that keeps saying "You're gay for Tweek. Get over it"

I run my hands over my face wishing I could choke my subconscious mind.

I fucking get it. Can you like.. shut the fuck up about it?

I say in my head, and the stupid voice answers back to me with a giggle "You are soooo gay for Tweek"

I let out a grunt of frustration. Even my subconscious mind is making fun of me. This is just fucking great...

Ok. Let's just say that I do feel something toward Tweek... He's still blackmailing me. As far as I know, he is only toying with me. I've been playing along because I really, really, really, don't want my boss, co-workers, family, and friends to see those stupid and embarrassing videos of me when I was shit-faced drunk.

Yeah. That's right. I am doing it to save myself from the embarrassment of being ridiculed and becoming the laughing stock in my workplace, family, and group of friends.

Tweek's POV

I admit that it's kinda mean... Threatening him to leak the videos of him acting belligerant and stupid when he was drunk. I told him that if he doesn't comply with my orders, I will send some of the videos to his boss, coworkers, family, and friends.. like, the one where he pissed all over Stan's bed while shouting 'I am the motherfucking fireman'

Yes. It's mean... But, this is Craig Tucker. This is the guy that always acts cool and indifferent about everything. He never lose his temper and he thinks he is above everyone.

He thinks his life is so fucking miserable when in reality he should be grateful for being educated and having a job in the field he loves. Instead, he bitches about every little things.

This is the guy who hates his life so to make himself feel a bit better he comes to my shop and torments me.

Fuck you, Craig Tucker.

As I'm sitting on the couch of my cafè, Nightingale, I start to ponder on our relationship. I despise him yet I can't let go of him. When he does what I tell him to do.. it gives me this sense of superiority that it's addictive. I think back on our past interactions before the blackmail... He didn't respect me. He would say and do whatever he pleased... And I've always had this feeling that he enjoyed getting on my nerves.

So, it totally make sense that I am making him pay for being such an asshole. What's wrong with me wanting to keep tasting the sweet and delightful revenge?