Chapter 33: Family Dinner

Tweek's POV

"Hey kiddos" We hear Mr. Tucker calling our attention. Both Craig and I turn our head at his direction. He's walking toward the dining tables with plates and utensils, "Wanna help setting up the table?"

"Sure!" I sprint on my feet and dash to take the plates out of his hands. I turn to look behind me and see Craig still on the couch. I sigh and glare at him. He catches my eyes with the corner of his eyes and instantly gets up.

"Ha!" Mr. Tucker laughs out loud, handing the utensils to Craig, "So Tweek is the boss in this relationship huh?"

"Yeah, well, I rather not piss him off" Craig mutters under his breath. "You have no idea what he is capable of..."

"You know that I can hear you, right?" I snap at him as I put down the China plates on the table, going around. "By the way, roll up the utensils in the napkins. Make it nice"

"But I don't know how to" Craig looks down at the pile of fancy napkins, while holding one set of fork and knife. He looks up at me and smirks "Can you do it? You're so good at it"

"Flattering me won't work, Craig" I chuckle as I finish to set down the plates, "I can show you how but that's it"

"Why do we even have to roll it up?" Craig voices his complain, "we all just gonna undo it anyways, so what's the point?"

"Because that's how I like it" I sigh and take one napkin and lay it on the table. I grab a set of utensils, roll it in neatly and fancy way. I look up at him, smiling proudly, "See? It's not that hard"

"Tweek, babe, that might as well be a magic trick" he comments with the usual deadpan look on his face, "I didn't even see your hands moving! You were going so fast"

"That's what he said" I snicker and elbow him on his arm.

"Very mature, Tweek" Craig says while rolling his eyes at me, but I can see that he's holding back from chuckling.

Craig's POV

I can't help but notice my father giving us a look. I look away from Tweek and turn my attention to him.

"What?" I say to him with a raised brow

"Oh nothing" my father replies as he walks away. Then he sighs and says, "to be young and in love~"

Ok, I have to be honest, hearing my dad saying something like that gives me the chill and I really want to vomit. I'm grateful that they are open minded, but it's so embarrassing when they are all over us like this.

Is it maybe because they expect us to give them grandchildren? Well. News flash: Tweek can't have babies. I mean, we aren't in one of those Omegaverse.

We're now all sitting at the table with plenty of food in front of us. I guess my mom and Tweek's mom went all in. Roast beef, mac and cheese casserole, mash potatoes and gravy, steamed veggies, and three bottles of wine.

My mom starts cutting the roast beef while Mrs. Tweak places sides onto each plates. While we're waiting for our dishes, my mom says:

"So, you guys moved in together, right?"

"Yes, it's been a while now" I said looking at Tweek, who's nodding at my statement, "He rarely went home... so it didn't make sense for Tweek to keep paying the rent"

"Oh, Craig, we would like to thank you again for investing in Nightingale" Mr. Tweak says with a big smile on his face, "Thanks to you, business has been really good"

"Well, all I did was putting money. Nightingale is doing well because Tweek knows how to run it" I explain to him with a smile.

Tweek's POV