Chapter 7: Show Time

Craig's POV

How did I get myself into this situation? Why did I even agree to help him with this? I am not getting anything out of it.

Well...

I guess I'm just being a good friend?

Yeah.

I'm helping a friend out....

...

... By pretending to be his boyfriend.

"After what you made me go through, this is the least you can do." Tweek looks at me with a pissed off face, brows furrow, and is hissing at me.

".... I regret making you my DD" I hiss back while scowling at him, "Note to self: Just because one doesn't drink, it doesn't mean that he/she is a good person"

"Whatever, Craig, you asshole! Did you rather get a DUI or strikes on your license?" He goes to look in front of him as we reach Skeeter's entrance.

I stop. He stops and turns around. We look at each other. I scratch my head and sigh:

"Tell me again why I'm pretending to be your boyfriend?"

Tweek's POV

It's not the best choice to make but he is the best option I have right now.

Sometimes life is just a bitch and I have a crazy ex-boyfriend who doesn't respect my boundaries.

Kenny has been a pain in my ass for the past few months. I don't know. It felt like he was using the fact that we hook up sometimes as an excuse to get back with me... He started to act like more a boyfriend than just a .... Um... Special buddy.

Craig and I hang out more often after that night at Skeeter's--That was three months ago, when he got shit-faced drunk, got hangover, and refused to go home because he didn't want his sister to kill him with her hormonal behavior; I somehow ended up taking care of his drunk-ass ever since.

He owes me one. But, to be honest, I was kinda surprised he agreed to go along with it... Well... On the other hand, I wouldn't (and still won't) take no for an answer.

"Because I need Kenny to get the message that I can't keep ... Um.. seeing him anymore" I vaguely reply to his question, avoiding eye contact, reaching my hand out to push the door.

But before I could even walk through it, I feel Craig's hand on my wrist and he pulls me away from the door. I turn around, looking confused as I follow him to the parking lot.

"Hang on" he says after he lets me go, "Like... How... Do I do that?"

"Just act normal! I've already told him that we're going out so ... Just act normal!"

Craig's POV

What the fuck does that even mean?!

I haven't really dated anyone in a long time. I was too focused on my studies. Then after I graduated I've been focusing on my career... And how fucking shitty it turned out to be.

Going on dates and finding a girlfriend isn't in my schedule. I don't have time for that.

I take a deep breath and pinch my forehead. Then I say:

"You know. Good friends don't do nice things just so they can use it against the other"

"That's because they don't have you as their friends. You are insanely out of control when you're drunk, Craig." Tweek crosses his arms and rolls his eyes at me. "Just because you don't remember doesn't mean you didn't do it. I have videos to prove it too. Would you rather have me posting that shit online?"