Chapter 19 Craig's Point of View

Craig's POV

I pull into the parking lot of Tweek's apartment complex and turn off the car. The drunkard has been singing at non-stop during the whole ride back to his place. It was kinda cute, I must admit. He isn't that good of a singer though, and he doesn't really know the whole songs, but seeing him like would put anyone in a good mood.

"Ok. We're here" I say as I'm unbuckling the seatbelt and open the door. I'm assuming he is going to need help getting out so I walk around to his side right after I shut the drivers side door. I reach for the handle and open the door for him. "Come on, get up"

"Carry me again!" Tweek demands with his chippy and high pitch tone, smiling from ear to ear, extending his arms out, getting ready to be picked up. I sigh and hesitate, telling him that he can walk perfectly fine on his owns, but he is being such a brat and keeps shouting "carry me! Carry me!"

"Oh for fucks sake..." I grab his arm and yank him out of the car. I slam shut the door and lock my Nissan. I turn around and get on one knee, and tell him to get on my back. Tweek pounces on me and almost cause me to fall forward. I wrap my arms around his legs and give him a piggy back ride to his apartment. "Good thing you're light as a feather"

"Hehehe I'm light as a feather!" Tweek repeats with an idiotic laughter. He wraps his arms around my shoulder and rests his head against mine. "I like when you carry me~" he purrs and rub his face all over my hair. "Your hair is so fluffy~"

I chuckle as he keeps playing with my hair throughout the short trip to his apartment. When we reached to his door, I take out my keys, search for the right one, insert into the hole, and unlock the freaking thing... While carrying the spaz on my back. I open the door, walk inside the apartment, and use my foot to shut it behind us.

"Ok. We're here" I announce to Tweek,  who instead of letting go of me, he tighten the grip around my neck, almost chocking me. "Can't... Breath... Tweek!"

"You don't need air~" he says while giggling

"Yes... I... Do" I kneel down and let go of him, waiting for him to unglue himself from me. "Can... You let go of me?"

"I want grilled cheese~" he mumbles softly and lets go of me by going completely limp, slowly sliding on to the wooden floor. He is such a mess. "Grill me a cheese~"

"Yes.. yes.. I'll grill you a cheese..." I turn to look down at him. Tweek is laying on the floor with his head down. "You should probably have some water"

"....and grilled cheese..." He adds at the end of my sentence.

"Yes. And grilled cheese. Can you like... Get your ass off the floor and lay in the couch, or something?" I suggest to him as I pick him up and put him down on the sofa, "what's up with you and laying on the ground?"

"Furnitures hate me..." He mumbles softly and slowly, while smoothly moving to lay sideway on the couch. "...and you hate me..." I listen to his mumbling and watch him making himself comfortable. He finally opens his eyes and looks up at me, pouting and tearing up. "You hate me..."

"Oh for crying out loud..." I pinch my nose bridge as I let out an exhausting sigh. I decide not to engage him and go to stand up, but Tweek prevents me from getting up by holding on my arm. He keeps saying that I hate him. I let out another loud and exhausting sigh, "Tweek. If I hated you I wouldn't be here. Now, do you or do you not want your God damn grilled cheese sandwich?"

"I do... " He replies while still holding on to me, "You don't hate me?"

"No, I don't"

"I know I can be a pain in the ass..." He starts sobbing.