Chapter 21 Can You Rephrase That?

Tweek's POV

"...eek..."

Huh?

What's that sound?

"...Tweek..."

That voice. Sounds so familiar...

"Tweek."

Hang on... I recognize that soft... Calm... And flat voice... I open my eyes and I am presented with Craig's face right few inches away from mine.

"Hey" He breaths out softly, brushing my hair to the side.

"Hi" I greet him with a weak smile while slowly opening my eyes. "I feel like shit"

"I bet you do" Craig comments without moving a brow

"My tummy feels sour" I continue to complain

"Stomach acid" Craig reaches for something inside the plastic bag. I watch him grabbing a bottle of Tums Antacid Chewable tablets. He rips the plastic seal and opens the cap. "Which flavor do you want? You can't say coffee cus they don't make 'em. And yes, they totally should make a coffee one..." I chuckle as he nonchalantly guesses what I was about to say.

"I want... Cherry" I weakly word out and open my mouth, waiting for him to put two tablet of antacid in it. He places two berries ones, I close my mouth and slowly chew them.

"I got some KFC too" he reaches for the small water bottle on my night stand, cracks it open, takes out a straw from the pocket of his hoodie, and puts it inside the bottle. Wow. He came prepared. I don't have to get up to drink the water. I swallow the Tums and open my mouth. He places the straw into it and I begin to drink the water. He is so good at taking care of me. Now, he just needs to feed me the chicken. "I am not feeding you chicken. You have to sit up"

"I don't like that you know me so well" I jokingly pout at him.

"You're right, you don't." he smirks and puts the bottle back on the counter. Then he turns to me and adds, "You love it"

We playfully glare at each other for a short moment and then smile. I still feel somewhat embarrassed... I wonder what he is thinking... About us making out last night...

"I'm.. sorry about last night.. " I whisper to him, "and sorry for making you come here from work"

Does he actually like me or... Did he do it because I ordered him to...? I feel like... We should have a talk. But not right now. I'm too hangover for that shit.

"It's ok. I couldn't focus at work anyways..." He sighs and gets up.

Still laying on the bed, I follow him with my eyes as he walks away from my room. I can see him in my kitchen through the door and he is setting up a plate of KFC for me. I close my eyes, feeling extremely out of it, and wait for him to come back. After I don't know how long, I feel my bed moving, I open my eyes and see Craig sitting on the bed next to me while holding a big plate containing some fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, and coleslaw.

"Come on, sit up" he says while looking down at me, taking a bite of the chicken, and waits for me to get up. But I just couldn't... I have the spins and my head is killing me even when I move just an inch of my body. Craig watches me crawling into a ball and trying to hold back from whining out loud. He sighs and says, "Fine... Then open up..."

Craig's POV

I know I said that I wasn't going to feed him, but he looks like he is in serious pain and I feel kinda bad for him, so I told him to open up his mouth while holding a small bite size of fried chicken in my hand. Tweek slowly uncurls his body and tilted his head back on his neck so he can face me. The look on his face... It's almost as if he is trying very hard controlling himself from bursting into tears and whinging.