Chapter 4: Thirsty Thursday

Tweek's POV

"Here you go" I sigh and put down Craig's order right in front of him, "You don't usually stay for this long. Don't you have a life or something?"

"It's my life and I'll do whatever I want," he looks up at me and reach his hand out to pick up the cup, then he looks into empty space. "Plus, I don't really want to go home tonight..."

"Why?" I pull out the chair and sit right across from him. I watch him drink his coffee before he answers.

"Tricia..." he sighs and put down the cup, "She showed up yesterday in the middle of the night... She had a fight with mom so she came over at my place"

"Oh. How's Tricia doing?" I ask him while waving at a regular customer that is walking by.

"Bitch-y and period-y" Craig answers and looks outside the window to see who I'm waving at. Then we both go back to look at each other, "Did you know that when women live under the same roof ... Their get their period around the same time?"

"I... Wouldn't know. What are you talking about?" I raise a brow at him.

"My cousins is living at my folks' for a while now. Apparently... Helen and Tricia are in sync... Around that time of the month..." He slowly replies and takes another sip of his coffee. Then he continues, "whenever they are PMS-ing... They become super bitch-y and keep fighting over stupid shit. I think this time was over a stupid show..."

"Wait... Hang on... " I furrow my brows, feeling a bit confused, "she's still living at your folks'?"

"Yeah dude... She's staying in my old room..." He replies with his monotone voice. "Anyways... My mom took Helen's side... Which caused Tricia to rampage... So my dad couldn't take it anymore and he proposed this 'brilliant' idea to Tricia... Telling her to stay over at my place... Just until she feels better. So now I have this... Hormonal-Godzilla... roaming in my apartment."

"Oh, c'mon, it can't be that bad" I say to him while trying not to laugh. He just looks so serious about it... I couldn't hold back any longer so I end up breaking into laughter "Hormonal-Godzilla!"

"It's not funny... She is like... A ticking time bomb" Craig goes on saying as he lets out a long and exhausting sigh, "Anything will trigger her mood swings... Causing her to explode right in your face. So... Yeah. That's why I'm here."

Craig's POV

My sister Tricia is 4 years younger than me. I'm 25 right now so she's 21. She's very smart and has a sharp tongue. She can be very nice but when something doesn't go in her way, she gets aggressive and confrontational. I honestly can't deal with her... She's just too much. This is why I came to Nightingale right after work.

It's night outside. I look down on my phone and see that it's 9 PM.

"I'm an only child so... I can't even imagine what you're going through" Tweek interrupts my thoughts by slightly slamming his hands on the table, and pushed himself back up on his feet, "Oh. Here's come Kenny and Stan"

Ugh.

Fucking Stan...

I don't hate him or anything. It's just... He can be such a dick sometimes.

Kenny is cool. We hang out together a lot.

I take out my laptop and earphones. I put on the earphones, open the laptop, and pretend to look busy.

The reason I don't like to have anything to do with Marsh is... When we were kids I used to hang out with him and we ended up almost dying... So I tend to stay the fuck away from him and his gang as much as I can.

Except Kenny. He is cool.

"Hey Craig!" Kenny yanks the earphones out of my ears and shouts into it. "What are you up to?"

"Sup" Stan gives me a nod with his head. Before I can even say anything, they take out the chair and sit down at my table. "Don't usually see you here around this time"

"Tricia and Helen are on the rag..." I close my laptop. It was useless trying to ignore them. Why did I even bother? "Tricia is at my house right now. PMS-ing like there's no tomorrow..."

"I know how it feels" Stan says while giving me this sympathetic look, "Shelly used to beat the shit out of me when she get her period. I'm so happy she lives in Denver now"

"Alright then we all should go grab drinks at Skeeter's!" Kenny, obviously, suggests that "It's thirsty-Thursday moddafacka! 15% off all beer on tap!"

"Mm..." I hum while thinking over the proposal. I guess.. it's not a bad idea. Maybe I can tolerate Tricia if I'm buzzed. "Sure, let's do it. But... No. Fucking. Adventure."

"Dude, for once in your life, can you.. like.. live a little?" Stan sighs and rolls his eyes at me, "Maybe that's why you are so fucking miserable all the fucking time"

Tweek's POV

I listen to Stan, Kenny, and Craig's conversation while I'm whipping down the counter. When there are no other customers and only one table.. it's hard not to overhear them talking. I look at the clock and it's 9:30 PM. If they don't leave soon, I'm gonna kick them out.

Ok...

it's been 20 minutes. I just finished cleaning and getting ready to close Nightingale, while these three assholes are still chit-chatting. I remove my apron and walk towards them.

"Hey!" I shout causing the three of them to jump on their seats. They turn around and look at me like I interrupted an important business meeting. "It's closing time. Get the fuck out already!"

"Tweek, babe, you really should work on your customer service" Kenny teases me, getting up from his chair and it looks like he wants to hug me. "Here. Let me show you a trick"

"Touch me and you'll die" I warn him, raising the broomstick, pointing at his throat. "I am serious, Kenny"

"Prove it." Kenny smirks and steps closer, "You know I'll just come back, right?"

"Kenny, stop going around saying that you're immortal" Stan jumps in and drags Kenny towards the door with him, "You're not a kid anymore"

"For your information, I die almost every other da. It ain't my fault you guys can't remember it" Kenny calmly says as they walk throughout door. The two stop and wait for Craig.

Oh yeah. Where is he?

"Wanna come with us?" He has been standing right next to me... I don't know since when.. but he surprised the shit out of me that caused me to scream 'jesus!' and dropping the broom on the floor. He looks on the floor and bends down to pick it up. He hands it to me and say, "you know how they get when they're drunk. Please don't make me go through that alone."

I think for a moment. I look at Craig. Then I look outside at Kenny and Stan. Then I go back to look at Craig and laugh at his face.

"No way, Jose" I raise a brow and shake my head, "I am not babysitting three drunkards"

"Nope. You're coming with us" he grabs me by my wrist and starts dragging me out of the shop. I try to resist him by holding on to stuff but this motherfucker is stronger than I expected. "Hey guys, I need a hand" he calls Stan and Kenny over. They walk back inside and the next thing I know... My whole body is off the ground... With Kenny and Stan holding my legs and Craig my upper body.

"AGH!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON???? PUT ME DOWN!!!"

I'm being kidnapped by my stupid friends. On a fucking Thursday.

Thirsty Thursday my ass! That's just another excuse they use to get shit-faced drunk on a weekday!

"LOCK THE DOOR! AT LEAST LET ME LOCK THE DOOR!"

"Oh, where's the key?" Craig stops all of sudden.

"Try searching in his pocket" Stan replys for me

"Got it" Kenny puts his hands in my jeans pocket and pulls out the key. He walks to the door and locks it. "Alright! Let's go get fucked up!!"

"YOU BASTARDS!! AAAAGH!!! HEEEEELP"