Chapter 14: Lock down

Tweek's POV

It's closing time and that asshole isn't here yet. I take another look on my phone. Still nothing. It's 10 pm already and I just finished cleaning up the cafè. I take the keys and lock the front door.

I go to the POS and print out the daily sale report before I close it. Then I punch in the tips into the credit card machine, print the details, and settle it. I look at the total sale... It's not bad. Business's been fine... I'm happy with that.

I make my way to the back door. I look around to make sure I didn't forget anything. I turn off the lights and go to the office. I take off my apron, hang it, grab my hoodie and my keys. I lock the office and the storage unit. I take out my phone and open the app I use to look at the security cameras. Everything is set. I can go home.

I am not waiting for him. He's probably busy. Guess too busy to let me know that he's not coming.

I walk out the back door and lock it. I make my way to my Toyota Camry. I get inside and start the car. Time to go home.

No. Actually. I'm not gonna go home. There's somewhere I want to go to. There's only one explanation to why he didn't text me.

Craig's POV

This is too much. I want to go home. I can't wait to finish inputting all these data and leave. I can't be the first one to leave. Everyone is working their asses off. It's been a total lock down. When it gets like that we are not allow to get distracted. In fact we all have to put our phones in a safe where it will unlock at a specific time.

"Alright. Good job team! Let's call it a day" my boss says with a cheerful yet tired voice. We are all tired. Mentally drained. "Come and get your phones!"

I wait until everyone get theirs... I don't like to wait in line... Plus it gives me some time to catch my breath.

My head hurts. I think I might have a migraine... Ugh... I wanna go home.

I finally get my phone and look at the time. Oh fuck. It's 1030pm. I couldn't make it. I don't see any text from that spaz so I'm guessing he is...

.... Pissed off.

Great.

Now what do I do?

Ugh. Fuck it. I'm gonna go home and deal with it after I take a nice and relaxing shower.

Tweek's POV

I park my car into the lot. I turn it off and grab the bags. I get out and walk toward the apartment building. I take out the card key and press it onto the scanner. I go inside and call the elevator. I use the same card and place it in front of the scanner where I makes a "beep beep" sound, causing the elevator's door to shut. The door reopen again once it takes me to the assigned destination. I walk to apartment number 13. Scan the key card over the reader to unlock the door.

Ugh. Craig. You're place is a fucking mess... Seriously.

It's not that bad but he should really tidy the place up... I set down bag with take out on the kitchen counter. Before I start setting up the table I should clean this place up a bit.

I start picking some stuff off the floor. I bring the used plate and mug on the coffee table then walk to the kitchen sink... I wonder when he'll be home.

Craig's POV

After 20 minutes drive I arrive to my apartment complex. It's now 11pm I pull into the residents garage and park my Nissan. I get out the car, lock it, and walk toward the door. I take out my key card and hover it against the scanner which made a "beep beep" sound. I walk through the door and do the same thing with the card but with the elevator.